WooshBuild Re-installed WB Infinity on Z Gemma H2S - no 'All Channels' option in guide

I have a ZGemma H2s box which I've been using on Whooshbuild Infinity for ages without issue.

I moved house last month and decided to do a fresh install and configuration as was several versions behind on various plugins...

All works fine - except in my guide I no longer have the All Channels category at the top above Entertainment. This used to let me have all the channels including +1 in one listing, but without the duplicates that clicking the red button (for "all") gives me.

Any ideas if this can be turned back on somewhere? Not finding it anywhere obvious in the settings...

Thanks,

SteveIMG_3574.jpg

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Providers and enable Create Main Bouquet, press green button to save and then run a scan

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Providers and enable Create Main Bouquet, press green button to save and then run a scan

Thanks for this - this hasn't quite done as I was hoping.
It's created a 'Favourites (TV)' section above the Entertainment one but it's empty...

Back