Recieving channels all scrambled cable wall to TV ??

Joeman121

Any help with how to unscramble TV cable channels , just using coaxial cable from a UPC connection on wall to TV and picking up 193 digital channels but can't watch them as they are all scrambled , well I can watch a few also virgin channel customer , syfy and sports mix , history , Russia today

I take it your TV can receive cable?
I know mine can, receives terrestrial, satellite, and cable,
but, I doubt very much there is any way you can unscramble the channels via your TV alone,
I cant on my TV, although I can open satellite channels that use a BISS key, but cant open any scrambled cable channels at all

You'll need a dedicated cable (dvb-c) tuner receiver like a zgemma h2.h which you can purchase / use a cs line on to clear the scrambled channels.

not read around but I will read around first as I only have half the money the now saved to buy it from the site also its in pounds . what else will I need to get in your opinion

Take a good read of the cable receiver faq in my sig before you purchase then there's a handy h2.h set up guide in my sig too when you're ready.

As you're in ROI, lines are slightly more difficult to get hold of and come at a higher premium i'm afraid.

Back