Recommend a good cable pay server - request only 2017 exp - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
After sky whatever is left for free preferably and full virgin sub must be glitch free no resellers. I did post earlier but was busy and didn't get to follow up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Im looking for a VM (cable) sub in the Bristol area .An N line (CWS ....etc), and preferable without too many glitches,freezing ect . Thank you!

After a VM N Line 6 month package. Not looking to pay more than £20. PM me details

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I am looking for a new UK N line for my VU box. I need a reliable supplier who will allow me to test.

Thanks

Request for VM line uk, CCcam inc prices and rep, must have ppv and no glitchy stuff, been lucky for the last few years but now my usual supplier has gone dark and my go to website has also gone off after 15 years of this tv monkey business ...
Took a punt on ebay seller but freezes more than the north pole.

Hando

Looking for a line for VM for Zgemma H2H running iPab test for 48 hours would be appreciated.Short term sub ( 1 month , 3 month , 6 month ) would also be appreciated.As I have bought lines before and ended up with continental freezing and picture break up in the past and I don't want to go down that road again.No resellers please as this has been an issue in the past as over subscribed lines seem to be guilty of poor quality service.Cost of subscription and payment method information would also be appreciated.

TIA for any help given
Sorted no longer looking for a Line

Last edited:
Hi, I have just bought Zgemma H5 and now I am looking for a glitch free cable line to test and buy 6 month or 1 year sub.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back