Recommend a good cable pay server - request only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking for a UK Virgin line 24hr test... and some prices.
It needs to be glitch free and reliable!!
Also, PayPal is prefered.

I'm setting up a Zgemma H2H tonight, so sooner the better :)

Thanks

Anyone recommend a stable line? Can you PM me? I had lad I used for years but he had to give it up if you know what I mean ;) had a few test lines from fleabay but all are glitchy & freezing only seems to be the music channels and a select less well known ones though? The Mrs is going scatty because of the music ones? UK on Vermin ccam using a Dreambox DM800C HD with openpli image I'm at my with end tried rescans to resolve but no joy? Can anyone help...

Hi
i have a Amiko aileen2 receiver with enigma2 image, i am Looking for a stable cline for southern Ireland for sky, i would also need a test line.
Thanks

Looking for reliable and freeze free VM line... has to have all channels, few I've tested so far are missing a few of the food channels or entertainment ones. Got a budget of £30/40 a year depending on the quality of the line.

Thx

Hi. I'm looking for a reliable UK line for VM please.

Ideally an n line, but I don't really mind as long as it'll work on a Mutant HD51.

Hopefully I'll be setting it up tonight or tomorrow morning, so a 24-48 hour test would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi anybody know a good sever for vm waterloovile many thanks i have a zgemma lc straight out the box and am clueless

Having freezing issues all the time, got zgemma star 2s and ok with FTA channels but others are constant freezing. Any ideas or a test line with view to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back