recommend firestick

Just buy the latest version of the Firestick, 2nd gen or hold on for the new 4k version which is due out very soon I believe. They are very easy to setup and use. They are not the fastest devices in the world, but for the money you cant complain.

If you want to spend a bit more, for a bit more speed etc then go for the Fire TV. You will get both of these at a good price on Black Friday if you can wait a few weeks.

Amazon where selling them for £29.99 on black Friday last year bargain really for the price for what you can get out of it iptv wise. As stated above they are not the fastest of devices but the price point and ease of setup makes up for that.
Turn on apps from unknown sources in settings, install downloader from the built in search function and the world is your oyster app wise.

Firesticks are OK for people on a budget and wouldn't have a clue how to set boxes up like zgemmas and formula boxes ect but they are easy to use setup ect and have everything in 1 place for catchup Netflix prime tv download downloader or just get apk for iptv apps and sideload but prefer things hard wired to wireless even tho you can get adaptors for it to be hard wired

i wouldn't buy any amazon branded device for iptv.

think about it...

NowTV - locked their boxes with a firmware update from running plex

Samsung - removing siptv from their tvs using a firmware update.

See where i'm coming from?

Might happen, might not, there are plenty of devices out there that can run iptv.

If you are considering buying one OP I would wait until end of the month see what Amazon offer on Black Friday it might only save you a few $£€ but it's better in your pocket than their off-shore tax free haven.

Back