Recording IPTV on android box

rinaldi1

Hi guys, when I record iptv on my box (gse, smarters or iptv extreme), it stops recording after my box internal storage has been used up even though I have a 128gb usb installed, formatted as internal. Any advice much appreciated, thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys, when I record iptv on my box (gse, smarters or iptv extreme), it stops recording after my box internal storage has been used up even though I have a 128gb usb installed, formatted as internal. Any advice much appreciated, thanks
Have you set the recording directory to the USB stick?

In IPTV Smarters go to the settings recordings icon to bottom right of the screen, go to change directory, and select USB or external storage and save.

In IPTV Smarters go to the settings recordings icon to bottom right of the screen, go to change directory, and select USB or external storage and save.
Thanks, I did as you said, but for some reason on smarters no matter which player I use, when I try to record I get playback error after 20 secs and recording stops. Do you happen to know how to change the recording directory on iptv extreme?

Sorry that is not a app I familiar with. Just out of interest does your provider support recording as if you are only paying for the subscription you are in essence watching and recording the channel and might need a multi-room sub.

Sorry that is not a app I familiar with. Just out of interest does your provider support recording as if you are only paying for the subscription you are in essence watching and recording the channel and might need a multi-room sub.
It records perfectly on iptv extreme on 4 different subs but only until native internal storage is used up. I'll try to figure out how to change recording directory on it. Thanks very much for your trouble buddy

It records perfectly on iptv extreme on 4 different subs but only until native internal storage is used up. I'll try to figure out how to change recording directory on it. Thanks very much for your trouble buddy
No problem sorry I couldn't be any more assistance.

I never thought of that sometimes the obvious solution is starring us in the face all along. Glad you got sorted, do not forget to clear the unwanted recordings from your internal storage.

Back