Recording IPTV sub on Whooshbuild infinity

Hello guys ,
Please excuse any lack of forum etiquet.
Ive not used these sites very much.

I have a Zgemma H2S running Whooshbuild Infinity with a MULTIROOM IPTV sub.

I can record the free to air channels onto my external HDD and the recording settings are set to this .

I cannot however record anything from my IPTV sub. When I try to record , i get the message "timer sanity error".

Am i missing a setting somewhere ?

I have attached a picture .

Very grateful fir any advice.
Thanks

Attachments

• 0615192020.jpg
    0615192020.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 8
Have you epg for the specific channels for iptv how is your iptv setup are you running service app aswell cause with service app you can't record if set to 5002

Have you epg for the specific channels for iptv how is your iptv setup are you running service app aswell cause with service app you can't record if set to 5002
I do have epg and can see the channels i want to record.
Im not sure what you mean regarding iptv set up. I just ran the script through putty.

Also not sure about service app either. Dont know what it is :-)
I'll have a google about service app. Do i need it ?

Thanks for your help and forgive my thickness:-)

Why not just take your username password and server url from script and use Jedi have you definatly got multiroom sub have you mounted and initialised your hdd properly

Why not just take your username password and server url from script and use Jedi have you definatly got multiroom sub have you mounted and initialised your hdd properly
I have multiroom.
My Hdd was mounted over a year ago and i can record free view channels and watch them via filelist on the remote so i assume that it is mounted correctly.

If i go to Menu , info panel ,plug ins , swap manager it shows my HDD.
Menu , settings , recordings andbtimeshift both point to my hdd.

I'm am,not sure what jedi is.

I have multiroom.
My Hdd was mounted over a year ago and i can record free view channels and watch them via filelist on the remote so i assume that it is mounted correctly.

If i go to Menu , info panel ,plug ins , swap manager it shows my HDD.
Menu , settings , recordings andbtimeshift both point to my hdd.

I'm am,not sure what jedi is.
Its a plugin for iptv mate better than a script

So ,
Ive checked service app and it is indeed set to 5002.
Trouble is , i cant seem to change it to anything else as 5002 always seems to be there when i scroll down.

So i uninstalled service app as i could find a way to change from 5002 but none of the iptv channels worked .,Ive since reinstalled it and iptv is working again but still cant record.

Really sorry if I'm coming across like an incompetent dumb ass and would appreciate some help if someone has the time.

Go into it and click on your provider into the settings and find the service number 5002 change it to 1 reload the bouquets restart your box

Right , so that does work and I can record iptv but when on that setting , iptv buffers and pixelates.
When I change back to 5002 the buffering stops but obviously I cant record.

Thanks for the help anyway.

With Jedi you can select what bouquets to install you can use rytec epg for if provider dosnt support epg with scripts they need to be updated when new channels are on and when ppv is on I use Jedi and a lot of others use it there is a dedicated thread obout it but not on this forum and not openly allowed to post links to it

Back