Recording issue

maionline

I recently got a line and I’m sure I recorded whilst watching another channel (have more than one connection on it) when I got it
Now when I try to record anything (even the same channel I’m watching) it shows up as downloaded instead of recording in the movie planner of openatv and only has a minute recorded
Any ideas what could be going on

What plugin are you using? And are you using service app
Jedixtream maker do that I have the bouquets. Can I use anything else that will let me record?
Service wasn’t installed and then I installed it but not sure what I’m supposed to set in it

ah ok, just thought this was the 2nd thread I read today about recording issues of IPTV, was a long shot to see if same box or some other similarity but no.
If he can record cable but not iptv it's looking like his iptv setup or provider

What plugin is in use?
What player is specified?
Jedixtream maker
Using iptv4097. Tried dvb1 but nothing live loads. Tried ext3 and it says no channel is selected (I’ve read you can’t record with ext3 player)
I can get bits to record but it’s inconsistent and shows downloaded in the movie planner instead of recording

Jedixtream maker
Using iptv4097. Tried dvb1 but nothing live loads. Tried ext3 and it says no channel is selected (I’ve read you can’t record with ext3 player)
I can get bits to record but it’s inconsistent and shows downloaded in the movie planner instead of recording
Tried different usb/hdd?
Sometimes they report as full even though there's nothing on them
I have a new 32gb SanDisk here that has only ever been used for epg storage and it's fecked

Recording 4097 on vix worked ok for me when testing, I still don't think service app allows recording so disable that first.

Back