Recording on IPTV

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Anyone know good methods to record on IPTV?

As on my zgemma it just freezes after few seconds any ideas?

I'm using OpenVIX btw

Have you got a multi room ? I ask because with some iptv sevices you would need a multi room to record

I have the same issue and my provider gave me 2nd connection works a bit better but when recording and viewing another channel then pixels r all over the place and it freezes slightly.

Any help would be great please?

I got told when recording on iptv to watch a freeview channel for about 10 mins then go back onto iptv or as posted needs a multiroom sub but if your recording iptv and watching iptv that could also play a part in it aswell as it's hammering your Internet connection

I have the same issue and my provider gave me 2nd connection works a bit better but when recording and viewing another channel then pixels r all over the place and it freezes slightly.

Any help would be great please?

Your problem could be because a number of things, 1, Your internet speed is to slow, 2, Your router settings 3, Your box may not be able to handle iptv recording and watching a other iptv channel

((what internet connection speed do i need)), Anything over 20mg should be good

((which box is best for iptv)), There are lot's of boxes but i have not had any problems using Zgemma i55, Mag box, T95Z Plus (Android box)

((which internet settings)), Any blocker's ie Virgin Media use websafe, BT Broadband use SMART SETUP, Sky Broadband use Sky Shield, You must disable these,

thanks for the info.

I have vu duo which isnt great for iptv and i am looking to get best box for iptv out of the 3 u recommended which is best for watching iptv without freezing, full epg and able to record and watch another program?

I have had user's have problems with the vu boxes but others have been ok, Before you get a new box it sounds like you are using openvix try openatv, If you still have problems have a look at the zgemma i55

im using latest vti image

Also sometimes iptv international channels dont load first time have to go on it again is that got to do with image as well?

Back