Recording on mag 254?

andy86

hi guys can anyone give me any help on how to record on the mag 254 it's my neighbours and I have no knowledge of this box at all he's got a external hdd in it which the box sees

He's got an active iptv sub which works fine to record he's going into his TV guide scrolling down to a programme and on the screen it has red to record in the menu at the bottom of the screen he presses red but nothing happens and the shows never record

Any help greatly appreciated

Most if not all iptv subscription do not permit recording on the mag boxes. Check with your iptv subscription source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Andy I replied to a thread in the mag micro section on how to record on the mag successfully an and I am able to watch a different channel while doing so pm if you need further assistance thread title is
Updating mag256 software/firmware

Last edited:
The op was regarding recording on a mag 254 not the enigma2.
If you would.nt mind could you let me know who provides your iptv service via pm.
Cheers

Hi Andy I replied to a thread in the mag micro section on how to record on the mag successfully an and I am able to watch a different channel while doing so pm if you need further assistance thread title is
Updating mag256 software/firmware
Hi I'm looking to record on my mag 254 box too you got link I can follow to do it ??

Hi
I think you go to the inner portal and update from there. Make sure you make a note on your line provider or take a pic first before updating. It all depends on your provider also.

Yes i know. Mine does also. Most providers do not allow recording of streams..and i dont think the mag boxes can handle recording yet. Even if you have two lines from your provider.
Ive not hade a conversation with a mag box owner yetvwho can actually record..and don.t think its possible at the moment. Try youtube

Back