Recording on Smarters Pro

Caber33

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone can help ? I have the above App which works great with one issue, if I set a recording it will only record for about 90 seconds then cut off, I see lots of other comments on the same issue but cant find the solution ????

I watch NHL Ice Hockey which is screened early morning and I would love to record the games.

Hey - another hockey fan!

I've not used the recording function on Smarters but I have heard that a slight blip in the stream can cause issues.

If you don't get any better advice I'd test a different app for recording - I think GSE, IPTV Extreme Pro, and ProgTV all do recording.

Hey - another hockey fan!

I've not used the recording function on Smarters but I have heard that a slight blip in the stream can cause issues.

If you don't get any better advice I'd test a different app for recording - I think GSE, IPTV Extreme Pro, and ProgTV all do recording.

Hi, I will give them a try, it is a real pity because Smarters is really easy to use, many thanks.

Another hockey fan here. I've tried this before tried recording both on this app and through a Zgemma box, I think what Micah has said about there being a blip this then cuts the recording unfortunately. Tired days at work ahead until we manage to get this working somehow.

I tested the smarters app and found the following.
Set record for 5 minutes.
Checked results which said 87mb and 41 seconds duration.
Ran the recording and all 5 minutes was there so don't be fooled by the results you see as smarters have admitted it need sorting.

Hi all, yeah, sussed it now !!!! Set recording time switch back to main menu and ignore any recording complete messages and let it run its time out, I recorded a complete hockey match 180 mins AWSOME !!!!!

Smarters Pro has just had an update :) it includes recording updates too hopefully it irons out a lot of the bugs it has with this feature!

Back