GrogBuild Recordings screen/EPG importer issue

Spyke

This is what my recordings list looks like now, still not right I think! -
Also after flashing Grog I have no EPG importer displayed in my plugins list .. It's on the system somewhere because I could uninstall and re-install it, just not showing so I can't get my IPTV EPG up. I've tried EPG importer in Menu/Setup/EPG but it doesn't bring in my IPTV.

recordings.jpg

I have now (somehow) managed to get EPG Importer into plugins list but there is no option for downloading IPTV EPG.

How are you creating IPTV bouquets? If it creates the epg importer file it should be in epg importer blue button sources

How are you creating IPTV bouquets? Jedimakerxtream, e2m3ubouquet or another method?
I use All4one ... I have just removed, reinstalled and revalidated All4one and I now have IPTV in sources ..... BUT ....
It has now screwed up the EPG .... BBC1 in All channels is now numbered 601 and I have a chunk of EPG missing, what should be channels 106 - 114 are no longer showing.

Probably because those channels are dead unless you have a magical sat line then scan your area HD and check FTA only is no in ABM

Probably because those channels are dead unless you have a magical sat line then scan your area HD and check FTA only is no in ABM
I've had them up until today, there was an option somewhere to show dead channels but I'm b****** if I can remember where and I can't find anything similar.

In AutoBouquetsMaker, providers set sky UK your area HD and sky FTA only to no. Save then re scan
That was how my ABM was set up .. I've run the scan so many times today and 106-114 just wouldn't show .. Set it to Meridian South SD and BINGO, they are back ...
Now I just need to get my Recordings list sorted to how it was and Bob's your dad's brother.

I think you mean KiddaC planner mod. I think @grog68 has older slyk skin on his build so it may not be compatible with the skin but I'm not sure.

Edit it maybe ok as he hasn't updated the mod in 2 years

I think you mean KiddaC planner mod. I think @grog68 has older slyk skin on his build so it may not be compatible with the skin but I'm not sure.

Edit it maybe ok as he hasn't updated the mod in 2 years

Not sure what the planner mod is lol, not updated kiddacs skins for a long time, maybe when I get some time I should look at doing so

Back