Recovery software for android

any one know the best software for recovering deleted texts from any android device? i have tried wondershare dr fone for android but the devices/models it can be used on is very limited.

anybody any recommendations for free software?

Last edited:
If you want to recover data that much then you will need to go to the extent of rooting your phone (if not done so already)

Take a look here

We can still recover lost android phone data with some android data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use. Try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery.
It can rcover data from internl memory and from SD card, just to download to have a try.

Last edited:
any one know the best software for recovering deleted texts from any android device? i have tried wondershare dr fone for android but the devices/models it can be used on is very limited.

If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten. Last thing, you can try android recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs.

Last edited:
If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten. Last thing, you can try android recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs.

Any free recommendation?

Wondershare for Android is the best i have come across. It isnt free im afraid. Wondershare also do a recovery for iOS...well worth a look into.

As for android recovery. Root is needed. Recovers everything from photos and videos...right through to whatsapp messages etc...

The reason why Dr.Fone only supports a limited number of devices is that root permission should be granted to scan the whole disk. If the phone can't be rooted, then it is just a waste of time. I am quite happy with Android Recovery, which has more support for the latest devices.

Last edited:
All i know the effective Android data recovery tool . such as the Android rescuer , Mobiledic Android data rescuer , and Android phone recovery are good at recovering deleted messages , photos , videos , contacts, images , music and more , for example the Mobiledic Android data rescuer,it's really easy to retrieve deleted data from Android phones based on android OS. at the sometimes , it can be used to extract loss data form backup files ,

Last edited:
There are several softwares available for Android that can help you to recover lost/deleted data but I would recommend you to use Android Data Recovery program that easily helps you to get back wiped away data from Android phone.

Which Android phone you own? In the market now, Android Data Recovery tool is suitable fro almost all Android phone, you should allow USB debugging and open Verify apps via USB on your Android phone. And wait a moment, select SMS as the recovery data type, just clicks ,we can recover deleted SMS from Android.

Related guide: Recover deleted videos on Android

The best software to recover deleted texts on Android is to use MobiKin Doctor for Android. This is a professional yet reliable Android SMS Recovery software that can help you restore deleted text messages on Android with simple clicks. Before recovering,rooting is required.

If you want to recover data that much then you will need to go to the extent of rooting your phone (if not done so already)

Take a look here
Without root you can use a program such as wondershares Dr fone but its costly unless you use a cracked version , as burlsey said you're better off rooting and installing a custom recovery such as twrp, Cwm or some other custom recovery. This will let you backup n restore, push and pull files from SDcard and let you flash custom roms too.

###edit Well hopefully he got it fixed just clocked post was 2 years ago lol

Back