redirecting bouquet entry for EPG data

regain

Hi

I've got some channels in SD and HD but the HD entry doesnt show the Epg data. Is there a way to redirect the SDs Epg to the HD channel?
In the bouquet file in /etc/enigma2 theres an entry like this

#SERVICE 1:0:1:xxx:xxx:xxx:0:0:0:0:http%3A//url:description
#description

can this be manipulated, or does it need changing somewhere else?

thanks

You would have to ask your provider, are you using Suls ( M3Ubouquet manager ) ?

yes, I'm using SULS, but the M3u urls and epgs urls should be linked in a way that can be manipulated. The provider has said they're trying to fix it, but
I wont expect anything soon.

Does anyone know how the M3U and xml epg data is linked?

yes, I'm using SULS, but the M3u urls and epgs urls should be linked in a way that can be manipulated. The provider has said they're trying to fix it, but
I wont expect anything soon.

Does anyone know how the M3U and xml epg data is linked?

There's two files, M3U for your channels, and the EPG XML for your EPG, both need to be input into the config file. Then go into epg importer, find the source and then tick it, then scan. Then run Suls.

If EPG is working for a few channels and not others then its a provider issue. Thats all i know :)

There's two files, M3U for your channels, and the EPG XML for your EPG, both need to be input into the config file. Then go into epg importer, find the source and then tick it, then scan. Then run Suls.

If EPG is working for a few channels and not others then its a provider issue. Thats all i know :)

Ive been editing them in a text editor, so I'm ok making some manual changes to fix this

Back