Reflash problem

Soregan08

Hi just wondering have you heard of this. Im reflashing h2s with open atv 6.3 so i can then put infinity on it but during the flash box only boots to 49. Iv tried different usbs and Iv downloaded both versions of 6.3 but each time box will only go to 49. I wondered maybe the box is too old to support 6.3 but I couldn’t find an older version to try. Any help appreciated

If you initialise the usb and then follow wooshbuild infinity instructions it will download straight to the box, the usb is used for temporary storage
See if flashing completes
Choose default skin if asked, not fancy 1080 or HD skins

If you initialise the usb and then follow wooshbuild infinity instructions it will download straight to the box, the usb is used for temporary storage
I havent got to that stage. Im trying to flash openatv so that i can then
But dont i need to have openatv flashed before i can go any further?

Id love to know the reason why this is happening. As a last resort i’ll try grogbuild. Thanks
I thought it flashed to 49 percent! Before the Infinity wizard took over? Looks the same as openatv! But you follow the instructions from there.

when you say flashed to 49% do you mean it flashed and then booted to just 49%? if so what are you seeing on the TV screen as at 49% it should be entering setup wizard and asking which output you are using etc.

Back