Reflashing

Bindon100

Hi was wondering as there a newer wooshman build is it worth updating to the latest one got mine around xmas jan and there was a new one end of jan also if i update the build will i need to mount the usb again and delte everything ive got on there ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes it is worth updating and you can use the mounted USB's you have now so do not have to do them again.

Thanks for the very fast reply not off till monday but will download the new one ready cheers

I gave it a quick bash and seen to be stuck at the part where is says it should reboot on bbc1 hd with volume at 0 mine stayed on the channel i was watching and vol the same also now seem dont have the slky skin anymore is there anyway to turn it back on

You haven't flashed it then.
Start again and follow the instructions exactly as stated and it works.
I flashed and tested it for Wooshman a dozen times so I know it is all good if the procedure is followed !

Are you showing the OPENATV skin and not the wooshbuild logo ?

If your existing USB is still in the back then you can now hit blue button and go to the online flash and download the latest wooshbuild version you find there.
You may need to readd your line via the cam importer if you haven't backed up your settings.
Make sure you have the line details just in case.

I get to the stage of ofgwrite and then it reboots start off in german reboots agian then starts.up

You have selected and downloaded the ATV nightly build and not WooshBuild.

You may have lost the ability to flash WooshBuild online and will need to flash your box with basebuild again. Don't initialise your USB though and you shouldn't need to create a swap file as you may already have one.

Last edited:
I downloaded the last on in the for the 5.1 at first 18 i think is was not sure if it was nightly build

Flash on the fly it says select a image openatv thats on the flashonline on the blue button

Think it best if i reflash the box with the usb i first did the box with maybe get it back to that amd update from there

Yeah sorry gents all snorted now im a lemon is the long and the short of it ! shouldnt touch the box when i had been up since 4am and not eaten and had a few beers waiting for the wife and kids to get back from scouts ! And deciding i could do the update in 2 mins ! Thanks for all your help anyway

Yeah sorry gents all snorted now im a lemon is the long and the short of it ! shouldnt touch the box when i had been up since 4am and not eaten and had a few beers waiting for the wife and kids to get back from scouts ! And deciding i could do the update in 2 mins ! Thanks for all your help anyway

Glad to see you finally got it sorted.
The instructions will be getting some slight tweaks in the near future as a couple of slight screen changes may lead to a bit of confusion.
Once you have have done it successfully the next 20 flashes are dead easy !!!...lol

Ok i think the only thing i did right was back up my settings ! Which was lucky really but dont worry the wife has already bitch slapped me this morning took 10 mins i didnt download the new file i assumed !!!!!! i had a new file that i could just go on the online update and do that but i couldnt the instructions fine mate it just the lemon reading it i always said i cant read properly dislexic i rekon and even more after a beer

Back