Remote control ?Zgemma H9 S

Gindo

Hi , Does anybody know if you can get a replacement Remote for the above? , Only the Green button does not work at all ,Its just stopped working, I cant save or do anything to use it any ideas plz all the other Buttons Work
Cheers

You can check if there's any IR output by looking at the lens through a mobile phone camera when pressing the button.
It might just need reprogramming in hotkey or button setup.

Thanks, I tried that willo3092 but cant change any settings due to the Green button not working to Save

i got h2s and h92s and it is the same remote and each remote will work on both box`s
Perhaps the h92s remote might do multi boxes but the one in question is h9s and mine wont work anything other than the h9s.
It is also possible that earlier h9 may have the same remote as h2s because the h2s remote will work H7 but not H9!!

hi , To all that have responded thankyou , I have been away for a few days and switched all my tv and boxes off , just booted everything up and my zgemma H9s is now responding and the Green Button works . so have no ideas why is back but glad .
Cheers

Back