Remove existing IPTV

dt99

TK Veteran
I been given an IPTV service to trial, but I can't overwrite my existing provider. Reflashed the box and didn't restore settings......using Vix........but my existing IPTV is still there, all bouquets etc.

Installed new trial via script but it won't overwrite the existing IPTV. My Existing one is a plugin, a provider clone of suls, how can I get rid if it.....i have reflashed 3 times and it just won't go.

New provider adds an option in plugins called bouquet maker or something like that but when I go in it my old provider login shows in there......I change the details, run the plugin but it changes nothing.

Definitely. I reflash openvix, tried it using the usb and downloading an image online on the box. I choose no to restore settings and plugins but still it's there.

I even got someone else to reflash it for me in case I was missing something.

Maybe I should try and reflash something else and not VIX????

Reflashing will wipe everything,Are you using an online reflash like wooshbuild and ipab use

No, I have tried downloading the latest VIX image on the box using image manager and flashing that way and also downloading the image from the website and flashing with USB.

I will try flashing another image and see if that fixes it.

Back