Republic Of Ireland V France 14/11/09 Team Announced

noelyf

VIP Member
Republic of Ireland team to play France at Croke Park on Saturday in the World Cup play-off first leg:

Shay Given, John O'Shea, Richard Dunne, Sean St Ledger, Kevin Kilbane, Aiden McGeady/Liam Lawrence, Keith Andrews, Glenn Whelan, Damien Duff, Robbie Keane, Kevin Doyle

Trapattoni is undecided whether to play Aiden McGeady or Liam Lawrence.

Trapmobile lol

0002c06010dr.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder will I have to watch it oin hers on satellite. No news where will be showing it yet. Rumour has it Setanta Ireland or setanta 1 will be showing it.

The game is pencilled in to be shown on RTE 2 and Sky sports 1 according to liveonsat also according to rte`s website

WORLD CUP PLAY-OFF, RTÉ Two, 7.00pm
Bill O'Herlihy is joined by John Giles, Eamon Dunphy and Graeme Souness live from Croke Park for the Republic of Ireland's first leg World Cup Qualifier Play-Off as they take on France. The boys in green are set to battle hard against the former world cup winners to earn their place for South Africa next summer. The match kicks off at 8.00pm with commentary by George Hamilton and Jim Beglin.

Thats on Saturday knot not on Wednesday! They haven't sold the rights to anyone here yet. SOrry should have mentioned that!

RTE havent bought the rights for Wednesdays game (yet) the miserable gits. SKY are the only one`s showing it at the moment.

Didn't even think sky are showing it noely. It's not listed on liveonsat. Only these channels so far. Al Jazeera might also show it so I'll plant myself in hers!
TR1 and
Sport 5+ LIVE
Sport TV1
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
TF 1
TV5 Monde Africa
TV5 Monde Asia
TVR 1

Rumour has it the owners of the rights are looking for €5 million ?

Cheers mate, just checked & sky arent showing it at this moment in time :(

There's a big problem at the moment alright. I heard 1.5 but their shams anyhow. Think everyone is waiting till the result of the first leg then bid. I reckon Al Jazeera will for sure but I checked and Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports are listing 'A match from the second legs of World Cup qualifiers'.

My cousin said exactly the same here earlier! He was the one who told me about it so I got searching and it's not looking good so far!

Back