Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

Hi, I’m in Australia and looking for an Australian provider if possible ...if not somewhere close with servers that WONT buffer for me... my current provider is giving me hell with buffering...

Trial is needed and then 1 or 3 month subscription afterwards to ensure no buffering.

I’m looking for the following in UHD/4k (when available) & FHD…HD...
CHANELLS THAT I NEED:
- Australian Sports and TV channels(Fox...Kayo[if possible]...Etc..)
- US Sports and TV Channels
- UK Sports and TV Channels
- Ppv events is a massive bonus
- Telegram / WhatsApp support.
- 2+ connections is a bonus

What I’m NOT looking for…
- Excessive amount of channels...quality over quantity..
- Adult channels are not needed
- Terrible server with buffering for Australian user
----------------
My Specs:
I use Fire stick 4max with Tivimate Premium.
If server buffers I will not purchase it as my last provider buffers like hell.

Thanks.

Hello all,
I have my main sub with my current supplier and will never change that but always like a backup one just in case,

looking for all channels including xxx
using Shield and firesticks with Apps so will need username / password / server address

got screwed over by someone on here after taking out a 12m sub then they went belly up within 1m and didnt provide a soluction other than pay more money to him to be moved to another server, mmmmm i dont think so.

Hi!

I'm looking for a back up server if possible.

I need 4k channels, movies, series. I know not every channel is 4k but the more the better.
I understand buffering is a part of iptv but no/as little as possible buffering required.
Sports is a big thing I require. Along with all UK channels at least.

I have a firestick 4k and can download any apps required.

A trial will be needed as my current server is very good.

Requirements:
Everything available UK Sky (Cinema etc.)
Sports (football a must, others a bonus)
Navigatable UI
Adult Channels

Happy to pay for a preset up box.
Priority given to VIP member recommendations.
Priority given to those with a trial.

Must have contactable support.

DMs only please for privacy.

Last edited:
Hello,

Based in the UK, using a Firestick 4k Max with Tivimate & VPN.

Looking for a service with good access to sports channels for football & NFL.
Also need good selection of HD VoD content.

Thanks

Hi,

Still looking for quality IPTV:

Must have:
Sky Sports F1 and Live Event UHD, TNT Sports Ultimate UHD and other channels in 4k big plus;
TNT Sports 1-4 50fps, FHD, uncompressed
NBA, MLB, NHL Live events.

Looking for really good picture quality.

Tivimate on FireTV, European server

Hi all,

I'm still looking for a good quality IPTV with no buffering. Needs to be UK based and have all of the sport channels (with 3pm kick offs) in HD. Will need a free trial as well :)

Hi All,

Congrats on having such a great and helpful community.

I’m looking to replace my previous provider and find one with a better service.

Don’t need millions of channels, very much quality over quantity needed.

UK TV and Sports channels (Sky and TNT) with Scottish and English 3pm Football Kick-offs, PPV and NFL
Movie Channels
4k/UHD where possible
Dolby surround sound where possible

As I’m watching sport I’d like 50+ FPS (if possible)

Tivimate on Android TV/Chromecast 4k

Trial needed and price for 1 year subscription. I’m happy to pay a good price for good quality.

No Crypto payments but would consider most other payment methods.

VIP preferred recommendations.

Hi

I am based in the UK and looking for IPTV with premier league football and champions league.

Movie channels would be good, too.

If I can run an app on an Apple TV 4K, that would be ideal. I have NordVPN but would prefer to discontinue the subscription if I don't need it.

Would prefer trial initially, then happy to pay an annual sub.

Thanks.

A really bad service from my current supplier, so I'm looking for a new one

I'm looking for a free trial first.

Movies
Sports
Uk channels
Usa channels

Hi

Am based in the UK and looking for a reliable provider mainly for sports English football, 3pm kick offs for EPL and EFL.

Will be using nvidia shield with tivimate.

Thanks

Hello All,

I'm looking for a provider based in Europe, with focus on sports (50p/60p is a must).

The most important content for me is:
- football: Primeira Liga (Portugal) , UCL, UEL, Premier League, La liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1
- NBA and NFL
- ppvs : ufc, boxing

- movies/series not important
- adult not important or option to password protect this content

It will be installed on a shield pro and google TV (in the future on a formuler)

Accepts payments in crypto
Possible to connect with VPN

Looking for a decent provider
English and American channels with EPG.
All football...
Not interested in any other foreign channels
Not bothered about VOD
My hardware is Zgemma H92S running Jedi

No blocks on the service regarding football.

Payment via PayPal if possible

Last edited:
Hello,
Im looking for a reliable well established supplier.
Need 2 connections , with mainly UK TV and Sports.
Also Tv and film section.
Must be compatible with Tivimate, running on Nvidia Shield and Firestick.
Cheers.

I'm looking for a provider for live sport, specifically Rugby, and even more specifically following the South African teams in the URC and EPCR as well as upcoming internationals.

Ideally Supersport channels from DSTV South Africa.

No need for VOD.

Based in South Africa using an Apple TV with Tivimax and UHF as options.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Looking for a solid iptv suppler
For MAG BOX

Uk channels
Usa channels
sports 3pm ko
Vod and series
Fhd/uhd feeds

Last edited:
I'm irish based and looking for a stable provider for following,
  • Irish Tv channels RTE VirginTv (Tg4 if possible)
  • UK channels BBC /ITV/Ch4/ch5
- UK Sports channels (Sky, TNT, Premier, etc.)
  • Premier league 3pm kick off +other matches not on Tv in UK
  • champions League/Uefa/Conference League etc
  • EPG

Nice to have

• NFL
  • GAAGo
  • US/Australian Channels
  • Limited channels beyond listed
  • UHD/4K

Using Firestick ideally with Tivimate and NordVPN or can use Apple TV.

Require Good customer support - don’t have previous subscription so may need support for initial set up

Free Trial and initial monthly subscription

PayPal preferred

No Adult

VOD not required

Back