Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

I would like a new provider please with the following…

Sports for 3pm KO.
VOD movies and series (english)

accepts payment via anonymous method.

a genuinely reliable service. I expect blips now and again but if it doesn’t work when I want to watch a big match then there’s no point.

no need for every channel in the world as this seems to slow it all down.

I use the smarters app on a fire cube and fire stick as well as my iphone/ipad, and want to stick with that so it needs to be compatible with that please.

Need a provider for UK and usa movies and sports as well as vod films and series. Using nvidia shield and tivimate.

Uk based looking for a provider that:
-Offers a trial
-Works on Fire stick
-3pm EFL Kick offs
-VOD Selection
-NFL
-Sports PPV

HELLO ALL... Looking for asian, US UK and sports plz 1 day test would be great. Using Smarters only so must be compatible. Will not use any other apps as for OAP and is used to that app!

I am looking for an UK IPTV service which includes:
  • Live UK Channels
  • Sky Sports - Sky F1
  • Sky Cinema
  • Sky entertainment (Comedy Central).
  • PPV
  • VOD - TV series
My setup
nvidia shield tv
tivimate
talk talk
Ivacy vpn

Please dont reply to me if you have recently registered on this forum TK veterans only please and also please add pricing structure As I will require two connections

Hi, looking for a UK provider.
No need for VOD but Sky and BT Sport essential.

Setup is:

Chromecast with Google TV
Tivimate
Pure VPN (if required)

Thanks!

After a really good service previously (super happy with that provider just doesn't suit mums needs)

Now looking for an IPTV for mum, something cheaper. Not fussed on 50fps live events etc etc.

Aus channels, UK Channels, US channels, Really good VOD, Solid EPG (just so she doesn't call me and ask what channel things are on pls)

Ideally looking to keep it as cheap as possible, i don't mind if there's an app that needs to be used as long as it works, probably using on some form of Android box.

Looking for a new provider,

- UK sports (Sky Sports, TNT, 3PM Kick offs) 50 FPS, 1080p FHD
- Irish & UK TV channels with good EPG (RTE, Virgin Media, GAA Go)
- 1080P & 4K

Running on FireStick for now

Looking for a stable IPTV provider

Need to have all uk channels with sports in 50fps. Would ideally like a good vod section too.

I use a fire tv cube and a trial is essential.

Hi. I'm looking for a UK based service.

- Using a Firestick Lite
- Offers a trial (Ideally 2 days)
- Live UK Channels
- PPV/Box office events, mainly boxing
- User friendly EPG
- VOD, Movies and TV Series
- Ideally 1080p

- No xxx
- Don't need football

Hi, I’m in the UK and looking for my first subscription, I’m new to this so I would like to start with a free trial or 1 month sub.

I’m looking for the following in UHD (when available) & FHD…
  • Full Sky package
  • UK Sky Sports (Including F1)
  • Sky Box Office
  • Sky Movies
  • PPV
  • VOD (Movies & Series)
  • Maybe some US channels - not essential
  • Decent EPG
  • Tivimate compatible
  • Multi room 2/3 connections
I have a Fire TV Stick 4K

Also Nord VPN so I require compatibility.

Hi.

Looking for live football channels (EPL, Euros, UCL, Bundesliga), sports in general, and Australian paid TV channels.

Cheers.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not post requests too often. No more that 1 request every 10 days. Wait for a reply. (If you ignore this, you may get banned from making new requests, for a undefined amount of time).
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
UK based looking for a new provider.

Requirements:
  • All the usual sports channels
  • F1 TV
  • WEC TV
  • Very good VOD
  • No adult
Hardware & software
  • Fire Stick 4k
  • TiviMate
  • PIA VPN
Support
  • Easy way to pay and renew
  • Discord channel

Looking for reliable service

Sports
Ppv dazn sky etc
Vod

Zegemma i55
smart iptv
Android stick.

Ideally would like two or three connection two tv and iphone

Thanks

Hi looking for a top quality provider.

Firestick Max 4k, preferably using Tivimate or other reputable app.

Required:
- Common UK Channels
- FHD Live Sports (min 50fps)
- FHD Movies and Series (extensive selection)
- PPV Included
- Free/cheap trial
- Great EPG (good logos etc)
- UK based.
- No buffering - solid server
- Good support - Tele/Disc.

Nice to haves:
- 4k channels/including sports
- 4k movies/series
- US Entertainment Channels

Not required:
- Adult channels

1 connection.

Hi,

Looking for reliable UK-based provider that is stable and works with AppleTV and ExpressVPN.

Must have:
  • 4K / UHD where possible, I have 300mbs fibre
  • Most channels at-least FHD
  • UHD Sky Sports, Sports in 50fps
  • Sky Sports Cricket, Cricket is a high priority
  • VODs, south-asian or other FHD Sky channels are a bonus
  • Channel list is a must if trial is not free
  • Telegram communication
  • UK based

Not interested in:
  • A million and counting channels from all over the world
  • Adult content
  • FHD channels incorrectly labelled as 4K

Hi, Looking for relaible provider,

All UK plus asian channels, VOD, 4K. (I have 1gb up and down fibre broadband).

No adult channels
Multi rooms / devices, 5 to start with. Am not a reseller.

Have Surfshark VPN and IPTVSmarters on Amazon-cubes.

Back