Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

Hi guys,

Looking for server uk sports please using fire stick and have vpn

Wouldn’t mind movies and tv but not necessary

Hello,

Looking for a new provider. Mainly happy with current one but looking for a new provider who can provide higher bitrate streams with 50fps and UHD where available.

• UK based
  • Nvidia Shield Pro
  • Fast internet speeds
  • Familiar with TiViMate so would like to keep using this ideally
  • High bitrate UK sports channels the priority with UHD where available
  • Month trial preferred
  • Catchup service

Hi, I’m looking for a provider (first time, currently using RD for VOD).

Based in the UK
Using a fire stick, probably with tivimate
All EPL games in best available quality (and would like other sports included too)
VOD preferable to replace RD (Netflix, Disney+, Prime, etc.)
Want to use a VPN
Free trial

My line is 500Mbps

Thanks!

Dear providers,

Looking for high bitrate with pref English commentary Champions League / Premier League / LaLiga as a priority with other European football leagues as bonus
Tennis, NBA, NFL and other sports as bonus
Don't care about Vods, Adults etc
Based in Poland
Using a fire stick 4k max (familiar with stremio for vods)
1Gbps line
trial + recurring deal

My current providers sub finishes soon.

I'm looking for a sub thats not overcrowded with a million channels.

UK full UHD\FHD\HD channels including US/Canada general and documenteries also UK Entertainment including Discovery+ and SKY Sports for F1 a good EPG is a must.

This will be running on a VU+ Uno4K SE Enigma2 box using JediMakerXstream.

3, 6 and 12 month payment options.

24 hr Trial required.

Afternoon,
I’m in the UK and looking for a sub. I used to use a Sky Satellite line with a ZGemma box, but not for a few years. I’m reasonably new to IPTV I would like to kick off with a month or so sub. I hoping to use on a fairly old Firestick with Smarters IPTV app.
  • UK Sky Sports
  • TNT Sports
  • PPV (Big boxing fights only)
  • Disney+ would be useful as well
I also want to use with CyberGhost VPN so I require compatibility.

Thanks,

Hi,

UK based looking for 3-month subscription going to 6-month once quality and stability proven - initial trial essential before subscribing. Techkings veteran preferred.

Using 4k Firestick, preferably with TiviMate but open to other apps. Guidance on initial configuration would be appreciated.

Pay with Paypal.

I’m looking for the following, preferably in 4k UHD when available,
  • All UK Sky channels including sports, movies, animal planet, cartoons, Box Office etc.
  • Sports including all Sky Sports, all BT, TNT, DAZN etc. for EPL and Championship including 3pm kick offs, golf, darts, Formula 1, boxing and UFC
  • PPV for big boxing fights and UFC events
  • VOD (Movies & Series) with a good selection of recent movie and cinema releases, Disney+, Netlfix, HBO, Prime, Hulu, Paramount etc.
  • US channels a bonus but not essential

What I’m not looking for…
  • Excessive amount of channels or non-english speaking channels
  • Adult channels
Thanks.

looking for
-Full UK Sports Access mainly for football and 3PM Kick Off - separate folder/group

-BT and Sky minor/no delay, no lag, no freezing

4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)Sky Sports FHD ( no delay, no lag )

Hi,

I’m UK based looking for service that will be used with a 4K max firestick using Tivimate.

• Must work with Nord VPN
  • FHD 1080p/UHD 4k Sports
  • Football - All Premier league games, Champions League
  • 24- hour trial
  • URL access, Xtreme codes , M3U
  • PPV
  • UK local channels
  • 1080/4K movies/VOD
  • Reliable Support
  • Ability to streamline channels
  • veteran/reliable tk resellers only

Looking for a 12 month service if happy after trial.

looking for a test please. the usual stuff. bought three subs from here in the last 3 months and all have gone to garbage.
regular paypal payment. not being conned with the friends and family shit again

Looking for a 3 month sub to a new provider with a view to extending. My current provider was great at first but over the last few months seems to have dropped in reliability.

Required:
-Full UK Sports + the usual international channels that cover EPL matches also.
-PPV & UFC Fight Pass
-4K Channels + 1080 50 FPS where available.
-Western European based Servers

Will be using a CCwGTV or FireStick 4k Max with Tivimate (only 1 at a time, different rooms but same IP). Have a 500mb connection based in Ireland

Trial would be preferable, willing to pay a premium for a provider that isn't overcrowded & doesn't suffer from the likes of Sky Sports suffering during big games.

We're on 500mb Internet but current provider is terrible. Constant buffering or streams just don't work.
UK based looking for 3-month subscription going to 6-month once quality and stability proven - initial trial essential before subscribing. Techkings veteran preferred.

Using 4k Fire tv cube.

Pay with Paypal.

I’m looking for the following, preferably in 4k UHD when available,
  • All UK Sky channels including sports, movies, animal planet, cartoons, Box Office etc.
  • Sports including all Sky Sports, all BT, TNT, DAZN etc. for EPL and Championship including 3pm kick offs, golf, darts, Formula 1, boxing and UFC
  • PPV for big boxing fights and UFC events
  • VOD (Movies & Series) with a good selection of recent movie and cinema releases, Disney+, Netlfix, HBO, Prime, Hulu, Paramount etc.
  • US channels

What I’m not looking for…
  • Excessive amount of channels or non-english speaking channels
  • Adult channels

Hello,

Looking for all UK and US channels and PPV, plus all major sporting events (including NFL & UFC/Boxing/Combat)

4k/60 fps preferred, but 1080p is fine, so long as it is super stable, and high frame rate with no buffer even at peak times

VOD not critical

Crypto payment

Well-established TK veteran service preferred.

Solid EPG - will be using a VPN with Tivimate

Preferably with a trial and 1 or 3 months subs. Multiple connections

No adult channels

Quality over quantity - don't need loads of international channels or fluff

Thank you!

Hi guys, new to TK. Looking for a new provider, my current has everything I need but Sports channels are quite low bitrate (particularly bothered about Main Event, Premier League & F1) so looking for a high bitrate RAW/Direct stream provider, UHD channels would be ideal.
  • Would like a trial to see how it looks
  • Using a Chromecast with Google TV, TiviMate app
  • RAW streams where possible, 50hz
  • UHD Sky F1 is a must
  • PPV (Box Office, TNT, WWE, Boxing etc)
  • VOD not super important but a good selection would be ideal
2 connections would be great too.

Thanks!

Hi,

Current IPTV supplier is crap and I can't watch anything without constant buffering.
Using Firestick with IPTV Smarters.
I'm only really after the football and F1.
Must be decent bitrate with minimal buffering please!
Would love a trial and happy to pay via PayPal.

Thanks

Looking for a new service for use on my Nvidia Shield Pro (ImPlayer/Tivimate)

Not fussed about overseas content but must have iFollow, EPL (50/60 Fps and 2160p)

VOD not important as I prefer Plex shares for that sort of thing.

Hello,

Looking for a new sub as current one constantly freezing and buffering.

Looking for.
Usual UK Sky channels
Sports mainly football
Scottish club channels
Movies and series
Turkish channels

Ideally stable connection and 1 or 2 connections. Using firestick.

Cheers

Hi,

Looking for a provider that has the following:
All english speaking UK channels (including +1 channels)
All english speaking US channels (and english speaking canada sports channels)
All sports and PPV events (Football/soccer including 3pm kick offs, NFL, NBA, F1, wrestling, MMA, boxing)

VOD/movie/TV library on my current provider isn't great so this is the important aspect for me, extensive library (english titles are more important than being filled with non-english speaking films/series) with most of the media at least being 1080p (4k options a bonus).
Most channels should at least be 720p but would expect the main UK and US channels to be 1080p with at least 50fps for sports and PPVs. 4k/UHD are a bonus.

Will be using a 4K Firestick, smarters and NordVPN (internet blocks most providers so have to use VPN, would be a bonus if VPN is not necessary).
Using a backup provider at the moment but looking to move to my next long term provider ASAP.

Thanks

Still searching for an affordable US based provider with quality and stable streams. Looking to replace current provider.

Looking for the typical US Cable TV channels and premium movie channels lineup, Sports, PPV.

Preferably $12 USD per month or better (current provider rate, can provide proof)

I have no need for international channels, only US channels.

Using a 2019 NVIDIA Shield Pro with TiviMate.

Hi, looking for a new provider.

UK sports with high bitrate streams
PPVs
Trial first then 1 month and 12 month sub options
Tivimate
Paypal
Veteran preferred

No VOD or Catch Up needed

Thanks!

Back