Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for full premium IPTV on Firestick 4K - using Tivimate or similar (open to app suggestions)

Mainly used for football so will require solid FHD sports feeds:

• Full BT and SS in FHD (ideally raw/50 fps)
  • Stable glitch free 3pm football KO (NBCSN, DAZN, BeIN essential) NO BLOCKS.
  • Live UK and European Football
  • All PPV Events (Boxing, UFC, WWE etc) Genuine UK PPV streams
  • Glitch free & Truly Live (or as close as possible to avoid delays to watch live sport)

• Full UK Sky Channels in FHD including Movies and +1 channels
  • Full UK Sky Channels in FHD including Movies and +1 channels
  • Full EPG (7day) essential
  • Good communication and fast replies on Whatsapp or similar
Non Essential Extras:
  • Full frequently updated VOD
  • Catchup TV
  • International UK Channels (Asian)
  • Sky skin and feel
  • Option to play on iPhone

24/48 hour test required to check quality and consistency.

PM me with decent prices if you are an established, reliable DIRECT SELLER and have high quality servers with solid FHD sports feeds.

***I don’t want servers promising quality FHD Live Sports, but when football is on there’s constant issues. PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME AND YOUR OWN***

Can anyone offer a steady service UK USA on Android my 2 subs have been freezing more than Sub zero need a trial only willing to pay monthly not interested in 6 months or a year as they always go bad. Preferably TK vets

Due to subs coming to an end I’m looking for potential new IPTV providers.

Looking for a reliable, stable, buffer free service please!

Trial essential (for this weekend) and good support please!

I need two connections. One for Firestick and one for IOS on IPad. Both will not be used at the same time so one connection will do if I can use separately.

Priorities are VOD (big library and regular updates!) live UK football and boxing (Joshua and Gypsy King fights).

I have BT Broadband 300mb).

Thanks!

Hello, looking for full iptv inc vod, ppv, sports. No freezing or rewinding.
using fire cube and fire stick.
just finished 12month sub with good service but too much rewinding and freezing.
thanks

FOR IPTV ONLY!!
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!
Looking for a Glitch free sub that runs on Sony android tv running Smarters pro app.
All UK channels including sports and movies with EPG
VOD Movies / TV shows/Series/
3PM kick offs / PPV.
Multiple streams so that sd hd or whatever is available if needed.
Football orientated including Champions league.
Must be stable streams that do not glitch as soon as big match is on. THATS JUST A WASTE OF EVERY ONES TIME
Adult.
Current provider with Irish connection is very good but running out and no way to contact. So need new good reliable streams .
Might consider a 2 account set up that also works on firestick running Smarters app.
Thanks Clivoss

Last edited:
looking for a sub to try in a amiko lx800 to see if it works about a hour thankyou

Looking for a solid iptv sub with all sports movies docs us canada to use on xtrereme editor or jdimaker

I'm looking for recommendations for a provider for IPTV

Must have own reliable server.

To be used on Enigma 2

• FHD, HD, SD Channels
  • Full EPG for UK/US
  • Full UK/Irish and US package
  • PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Multi-Room
  • Able to record
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service
  • VPN not required
  • M3U Download

hello, looking for an IPTV I can use with my Sony TV (one of the apps on the playstore). thanks. Trail is essential

(no adult channels)

Looking for a new IPTV provider. Would like all the sports channels and for it to not need the use of a VPN. Will be using on an android box (Mecool KM2) after switching from MAG box.

I’m looking for something to replace my UK Cable TV provider, my current provider is similar to the full Sky package so I would like similar, plus I would like a choice to watch any of the EPL games as they’re played, I’ll be running IPTV on a Firestick 4K using TiviMate. I would like a reliable service that rarely, if ever buffers. VOD would also be a nice option. Anything extra to what I have mentioned will definitely be a bonus.

An EPG would be preferable and an option to add additional connections (up to 5) at a later date would be useful, I’ll be using Nord VPN and have great broadband speed.

I would like a trial if possible over the weekend as I rarely have time during the week, I don’t mind when. The purpose of the test is to see if the ITPV package is the one that I want and its stability.

Looking for an IPTV supplier who has all EFL iFollow channels.

I used to use someone a while ago called (DON'T NAME SUPPLIERS) - if anyone has his details could they PM me.

But I am mainly looking for reliability before cost, and a 24HR trial is needed.
Looking the same here, if you get a decent strive could you please by the service details on to me

Hi,

Need a good server WITHOUT BUFFERING. Have had one for a while and the buffering is unreal.

Usualy stuff, sports, 4k, VOD, UK channels, US channels etc. NO VPN.

Xstream code required.

I have formuler z8 pro
I am looking for iptv provider with
4k live football on selected matches (not fhd)
Also big collection of 4k vod and regularly updated bollywood vod movies
Test would be great, message me if you can provide or if someone can help thanks

Looking for a 1 month sub to IPTV to try as current one ends this month.
Full Hd UK package
US Movies
US sports
Supersports (south africa)
3pm kick offs

Using tivimate on firestick

Hi. Looking for a quality reliable server for 4K:

3pm football
Box office sports and movies

Nvidia android box with sky q setup preferable.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back