Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking a new IPTV supplier FOR MAG as the quality of my last one has deteriorated

All UK channels including sports and movies
VOD Movies / TV shows
GOOD ADULT
Many thanks

Currently with another provider who has been faultless for past few years, but in last couple of weeks there’s been a couple of intermittent issues at the wrong time!!, due to renew shortly, so looking what’s around before making a decision-

I’m using a firestick 4k with stb_emu. When the kids have the TV , Sometimes I will use my tablet with the stb_emu as well using the same Mac addy but never at the same time. So only 1 sub required for now but may go multiroom later on

Looking for full Package,
UK, US.
all sports including 3pms PPV.
Movies
VOD
And a decent EPG

Will request a trial to see if it’s better than what I currently have, especially during sports! Before making decision

thanks

Look for UK/US entertainments channels, movies, VOD, sports i.e. sky, bt, 3pm kick offs.. with good epg.

At least 2 connections. VPN not required and I currently use Firestick via tivimate. 4k not required.

Ideally with 1 day trial.

Looking for UK IPTV and VOD sub for use on a firestick 4K please
No buffering, latest 4K movies and series, no adult
Been using other suppliers for 4 years but service really poor now and due to renew
Please let me know pricing and support info (WhatsApp rather than fb required)

Loooking for a good IPTV sub. I have a nvidia Sheild and tivimate pro. I will need help setting it up
As I am new to the nvidia.if you can provide this give me a message

Looking for service that especially has good 3pm football streams that don't stop, buffer or randomly repeat and then skip minutes.

Looking for a provider with all UK channels, movies, sports and ppv.
Must be able to use apps such as stbemu, duplex for use on LG TV

Morning all, looking for a new iptv service as follows.

All UK, Inc adult.
Subscription to work on tivimate app
Multiroom support. Lounge and bedroom
Test 1st as moving from my old provider as service has deteriorated over the last few months.

TIA

Bollywood (Indian) and Punjabi movie VOD

No live services needed, only VOD, must be regularly updated.

Running on Android TV. No resellers please.

Iptv provider required for zgemma, full epg essential and ideally to be installed via Jedi. Full sly package, 3pm ko’s and ppv events. Not looking for anything fancy just reliable servers. Please don’t PM if unable to setup on zgemma without full epg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back