- Worldwide channels (USA)
- VOD with HD series and films
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels
- catchup tv
2 connections
For use with Firestick
2nd connection for travel device

Looking for a 48hr trial if possible please.

I have lines from a provider on here already which are solid but just dipping toes in again to see what others have to offer to compare current competition!!

Do NOT message me if you can not match my requests below you will be ignored.

I'm running Nvidia shield or 4k firestick via stbemu pro. I must be able to use one line but on multiple devices (not at the same time) mobile, firestock, Nvidia shield etc as I rotate around the house due to the kids.

!!!Looking for rawstreams to try!!!
Built in VPN not a must but preferred.
All UK TV, documentaries, sky Atlantic, movies etc etc.
UK sports at 1080p/4k rawstream 50fps where available with Ifollow for all football in lower leagues and leeds United TV if possible.
BEIN
Multiple ppv streams for boxing, wrestling.
Adult
Movies/TV shows Disney+ etc with 4k content would be preferred.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am looking for a line for a firestick

Wanting..

Full SKY UK
All US Channels
All Canadian Channels
Australia/New Zealand if possible
VOD Movies & Series
PPV Events.

Thanks

Hi, Mates looking for an iptv subscription for a mag box! Fully loaded with VPN!! None of this "get a VPN or your ISP blocked stuff". Want a provider who is fast and responsive and has customers speaking highly of him/her. Yes I know it's too much to ask for but he has been burned already. Thanks

Still looking for a new IPTV server. Raw streams please, UK and all football is main priority.

Customer group needed for on going server updates etc.

Using a Amiko A6N max box

Thanks

IPTV sub wanted / no lag glitching / or isp downtime due to footy 3pms so vpn must be included dont care about vod /films /series etc just live tv with club footy spfl too zgemma box with jedi ex so good epg also essential

Looking for:

- raw streams only !
- UK premier leagues games that broadcast in the uk on sly and BT in UHD/4K. So those games that are available in UHD/4K in the UK to be available in UHD/4K on the streams
- All UK premier league games (international providers ok
- looking for the best quality stream
- must be able to play on Apple TV and all iOS devices.
- no VPN.
- looking for trial asap

Last edited:
Looking to test a provider that has RAWSTREAMS. Please don't time waste if you don't have it as I already have a decent supplier of normal IPTV. Thanks

Hi,

looking for a good IPTV provider.
Must work with Nvidia Shield and preferably SMBEmu, but I don’t mind downloading additional programme if needed.

Must also allow payment via Goods and Services for first payment, I tested one last week which was good, but not paying via friends and family for first payment.

Hello all,

Needing a new IPTV as my previous one has ran out and started to dwindle towards the end.

requirements:-
1. Will be used mainly for sports. Football/3pm kick offs a must. (50fps/FHD)
2. Foreign sport channels (fox/nbc/bein as backups would be nice too just in case)
3. Vast VOD (movies and tv shows)
And entertainment channels also if poss (not a deal breaker)
4. NO buffering/drop in quality.
5. Ability to use service without VPN

Would like to test the service before purchasing also, a couple of days would be appreciated to give a better view of the service

Will be using on a 4K firestick.

Looking for full package and Decent VOD main reason football for me and VoD for wife , not sure if possible but a service that isnt just used on one device but only one device will be used at any one time. Main source is xbox when at home but when at work would use the mobile phone.

Looking for full package and Decent VOD main reason football for me and VoD for wife , not sure if possible but a service that isnt just used on one device but only one device will be used at any one time. Main source is xbox when at home but when at work would use the mobile phone.
Also need the service to be used without a seperate VPN cheers

Looking for a stable, good quality and reliable streaming service.
Mainly for Sports - Rugby and Football (SOCCER) UK & US & PPV.
Android box.

3 lines required for DUPLEX app (no ip lock)

Must have anti block/ vpn at your end.

Normal sports, ppv,3pms, UK,movies, boxsets required.

Looking for a sub …..need footy and boxing and a decent VOD.
using tivimate on nvidia shield.
would like not to have to use a VPN.
I already have a sub from a member , but I’m not impressed.
so thought I’d try another ….can’t be dealing with unreliable people .

Does anyone have a Every match in the EFL CHAMPIONSHIP, LEAGUE ONE, LEAGUE TWO. I don’t need any other iptv tv channels as I already have a sub but don’t have the efl games

Hi,

Looking for Full IPTV
UK channels including sports and movies
VOD Movies / TV shows
3PM kick offs
Would like as many channels as possible

Test line required for a magbox.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back