Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

Read this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for UK channel and sports & PPV
US Sports mainly interested in ice hockey
Sony Android TV x 2 using KODI m3u preferred
Firestick x 1 - open to app suggestions.
firestick will be portable (travel a lot for work).
using PIA VPN
trial for couple days on 1 device would be nice,
looking for year sub.

Looking for Full IPTV
- UK (inc sly) NO freezing.
- Worldwide channels (USA, Canada)
- VOD with HD series and films
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels
- catchup tv
2 connections
For use with Amiko A6
2nd connection for travel

Looking for Full IPTV
- UK (inc sly) NO freezing.
- Worldwide channels (USA, Canada)
- VOD with HD series and films
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels
- catchup tv
2 connections
For use with Nvidia Shield
2nd connection for spare room

Going to give this a go, as am hearing the quality is really good compared to most IPTV suppliers. Anyone offering raw streams?

Any suppliers on here with raw streams would like to give this ago. using a sheild with tivimate looking for the usual UK,USA,PPV and 3pm kick offs.

Morning,

I am looking a new IPTV supplier as my last one has disappeared. Looking for

All UK channels including sports and movies
VOD Movies / TV shows
3PM kick offs
Adult.

Looking to run the service on multiple devices using m3u

Looking for All uk channels and good streams for all football including 3pms
3 connections
Shield using tivimate
2x Firestick using any suggested app
Thanks

Hi there, looking for sky sports and btsport channels, red button and efl ifollow mid week games. Also vod and movies including new releases. I have 2 x Firestick 4k, iptv smarters, so will need multi device. Thank you.

VOD Movies / TV shows
3PM kick offs
Indian channels

Hi guys

VOD Movies & TV shows
3PM kick offs
Adult

Running Amiko android box

Cheers

Looking for premium server which has high quality streams. possibly raw/50fps streams. willing to pay more for stability and quality. Access to UK sports required. M3U or XC login required.

Last edited:
Hi

Looking for IPTV which must have all iFollow games in League 2.

Also has high quality streams for other channels preferably raw if possible.
Would be using Shield TV, so can be Tivimate or app.

thanks

looking to try a couple more providers before making a final decision on an alternative connection.
All the usual stuff required from an android tv app.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back