Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/ October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a new TV and everything looks so fuzzy so I'm looking for an IPTV provider that has a lot of FHD UK channels and perhaps a load of 4K content if such a thing exists. It has to be for Tivimate app on an Nvida Shield.

Looking for UK football channels (sky, BT etc) for android smart TV - currently using KODI app. Looking for channels to be HD or better with 50fps+. No VPN requirement is preferred. Pm reply Cheers

Hi,
Looking for IPTV for the following please:
  • Must be stable
  • 1 x JVC Smart Fire TV Edition
  • UK, IRE, US channels
  • Live sports Inc PPV
  • HD or 4k
  • VOD - Movies and series
Thanks.

Hi

Looking for a stable IPTV sub that I can have 2 users at once.

Looking to have all the UK and US channels. Not bothered about sports content in HD essential VOD a bonus but not essential

It needs to be supported on:
Shield, Firestick and a Zgemma H2S

Edit all sorted thanks

Last edited:
Looking for stable server.
No VoD required.
UHD if possible.
UK sports including cricket and F1 at 1080p+ 50fps where available.
Football 3pm kick off e.g nbc, dazn, supersport, now sports, Optus, Spark
PPV: UFC, Boxing, etc
Decent EPG

Firestick 4k max

IPTV wanted

Computer application / IPTV Smarters preferred, APK option nice to have
Worldwide (USA is local), Themed Channels (Series / Actor / Genres, etc), Movie, Music, News, Animation, US Main Premium

Nice price, stable server please!

Hi.

Looking for sky channels and sports for footie. Not bothered about Indian,Greece,French channels etc. Using a 4k firestick. I'm with bt and have a vpn if required. A good selection off apps would also be good

Hi,

I'm after a top quality stable sub for UK sports and PPV at 50fps +

: All Sky Sports & BT Sports channels FHD
: 3pm Kickoffs
: Boxing PPV's
: RacingTv
: DAZN
: BT Sports Ultimate 4K UHD
: Sky Sports Main Event UHD

Preferably no VPN needed but can use one if it's a must.

VOD not essential as I use a quality Plex server for Movies/Series

Using Nvidia Shield Pro and Firestick 4K

Last edited:
Looking for a sub that works reasonably well on a slow connection.not expecting a miracle but some I’ve tried are totally unusable.
Using a fire cube with no specific app and no vpn

Hi I’m looking for a UK sub, minimum 48 hours trial on all channels and services.

Prefer to buy from rated provider with TK history.

Direct communication l, via telegram or something similar, don’t want to be waiting around days for updates via email.

Device/app:
LG tv / IPTV smarters pro

Channels/services:
- All UK/US Sky channels (discovery etc)
- Don’t require any freeview channels
- VOD Movies and series (updated regularly)
- Full Sky Sports, BT Sports, Fite, PPV etc
- 3pm kickoff
- Sky movies etc

Sub with no more than 30seconds delay

Year to 6 month sub needed.

Possibly another line if working well for mobile use.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi looking around £30 a year that's what I pay at moment UK channels over others and good sports not bothered about movies etc

Hi I'm looking for the following:

Essential
  • Catch Up / Pause and Rewind TV - (Not everything has to have catch up, but the more the better)
  • HD / FHD 50fps channels where available
  • Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff
  • PPV: UFC, Boxing, etc.
  • Sky Movies
  • US Sports inc. NFL, NBA, MLB.
  • US TV
  • Irish TV (Sometimes providers have then under the UK heading, that's ok as long as they are on the service somewhere)
  • UK/USA/Irish channels with reliable EPG/Clean Layout
  • VOD that auto updates
  • 1 connection for now, with option to add more
  • I'm using a Samsung Tv with Tizen so can use Smarters app or others too
  • 24hr or 48hr trial would be perfect to test the service
Thanks

I've already requested - but not managed to agree a deal with anyone yet (not in a rush - but decided to put in another request to see if there are any other good providers).

Require: Stable / established service. Football is top priority EFL/SPFL/European. However also interested in general sport and PPV content. Any other content a bonus.

Device / App: Currently testing with Tivimate on Google Chromecast TV.

FHD (and UHD where available - BT Sports etc). Reliable EPG.

Hi Looking for a new provider mainly used on android fire stick with app if you could recommend an app supported by you mainly for uk sport and horse racing channels and bookies streams movies and series and vod but all channels a bonus

Hi,
I currently have a service that I can use on my Apple TV, iPhone an iPad with an IPTV app I also subscribe to. The service has gone down big time and almost zero response from the provider so I’m looking for a more reliable one.

I need an m3u playlist url or domain with username and password (I know some providers don’t give these details)

Looking for sports for the football and VOD would be great addition as well if possible.

Apple only user. IPTVx app is my weapon of choice.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back