Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/ October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good IPTV subscription. The iptv service channels should be well organised and categorised. so hd Fhd and uhd versions available for most channels. Have a discounted multi stream at least 2 per sub. I would need a test on Smarters iptv app for reliability and stability of service. Only veteran users on this site can provide me with iptv as I need the provider to be the long timer.

IPTV SERVICE HAS TO COMPATIBLE WITH SMARTERS IPTV, TIVIMATE,GSE SMART IPTV APPS.

Last edited:
looking for itv sub from a reputable tk veteran on this site. IPTV SERVICE HAS TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH TIVIMATE.

Last edited:
Looking for:
  • 4K 50fps Sky Sports UHD Channels (or only Sky Sports F1 UHD) + Catch Up
  • 4K 50fps BT Sport UHD
  • (Note for the above: 4K understandably hard to come by, happy to accept HD 1080p 50fps with a high bitrate)
  • All UK live channels including FTA and Sky in HD 1080p
  • iFollow football channels for lower league football (championship only if not)
My setup:
  • Nvidia Shield Pro + 4K Smart TV
  • TiviMate IPTV Player
  • Mullvad VPN
  • 600Mbps Download/500Mbps Upload
Willing to pay for a short trial before paying month to month. Many thanks in advance.

Hi I'm looking for the following:

Essential
  • Catch Up / Pause and Rewind TV - (Not everything has to have catch up, but the more the better)
  • HD / FHD 50fps channels where available
  • Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff
  • PPV: UFC, Boxing, Golf, etc.
  • Sky Movies
  • US Sports inc. NFL, NBA, MLB.
  • Irish TV
  • UK/USA/Irish channels with reliable EPG/Clean Layout
  • 1 connection for now, with option to add more
  • Nvidia Shield is my prefered method but have firesticks also.
  • Based in Ireland

Thanks

hi,
im looking for sports channels and movie channels only.
would like a test line first and a months subscription to start with.
im using smarters pro on firecube.
thank you.

Hi,

Looking for an IPTV set up with all sports uk and international sports channels, showing premier league and champions league football.

Have a macbook, android, firestick and Plex (on PS5 and macbook)

Thanks

Hi, I’m looking for a stable IPTV service with:
All UK channels, in HD or better
VOD - Movies and series
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff and ifollow lower leagues
- Netflix, Disney+ and Prime content
- Large VOD library of movies and TV shows (updated regularly with new releases)
- Nice looking, easy to use EPG
need VPN
Online support
Using 2 x Firestick 4K and Firestick 4K mak
Need 3 subscriptions

PayPal
24 Hour trial / Pricing
Thanks.

Hi,
I’m looking for a stable IPTV service with:
All UK channels, in HD or better
VOD - Movies and series
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff and ifollow lower league football
- Large VOD library of movies and TV shows (updated regularly with new releases)
Need VPN
Online support
Using 2 x firestick 4K andfirestick 4K max
3 x subs required
24 Hour trial / Pricing
Thanks.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

Read THIS thread.
All UK Sky channels, in HD or better
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff
US Sports inc. NFL, NBA, MLB.
US TV

I’m using an Octagon SF-8008 Enigma2 Box

Trial if possible, to check it’s works okay and what all is available

After IPTV all sports 3pm kick off, movies, PPV etc. Got a Android box not sure of make but has been fine with previous subs. Would like a trial first please.

Hey i'd like the following:

-UK service with a reliable and stable service. (Higher bitrate channels/ even 5.1 audio?) in FHD are preferred
- EPG
- allow use of VPN
-Football - all games 50p
-Movies
-Would like more than one connection.
And a point of call if things don't work.

Vod with 4k content and catch up is essential

Running Tivimate on Shield.

Trial needed. secure method of payment prefrered

Thanks.

Looking for IPTV Free trial for Fire TV Stick.

Main thing needed is Sly Sports HD at 50 FPS! Not 25FPS with G at the top!

Good evening,
Looking for a trial to see how the stream goes.
4k firestick
close to uhd.
Vod
UK football bt/sly/premier & movies
Ppv
Disney/paramount/prime if possible
As close to sky layout
Don't currently have VPN
Thxs

Looking for a trial have both fire TV and Nvidia shield, primarily used for UK sports and movies, etc must have reliable Celtic TV and vod content been with current provider for 5 years however recently quality has dipped.

Hi
I'm looking for an IPTV sub with:
Uk & US channels
PPV
VOD, series
Must have UK catchup
Using a formuler Z8 box with the Mytv Online app

Hi, I'm after something that

- Works with Amazon firestick 4k/ Nvidea Shield Pro
- All UK sky channels (sports, movies etc)
- 3pm prem and ifollow for lower leagues
- PPV boxing
- no VPN at mo.
- Online support network
- Work on iphone/ android
- Multi-room set up

Thanks!

Looking for test in m3u format to check my LG TV smart iptv app.
I use the NordVPN service? (All the time)
If you can not offer m3u list please no PMs.
Thanks Chris.

EDIT: All sorted.

Last edited:
Looking for the following:
  • 4K 50fps Sky Sports UHD Channels with HDR if poss
  • 4K 50fps BT Sport UHD
  • Great EPG, very user-friendly, Sky style if possible
  • All EPL games, so access to NBC/Peacock, Fubo TV Canada, USA Network, ESPN+ and other channels that would broadcast non Sky/BT games with English commentary

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back