Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/ October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For IPTV
.For A Formuler Z8
.All UK Sky Channels (Sports, Movies Etc)
.3pm Prem Kick Offs
.PPV Boxing
.Netflix, Disney+, Discovery Plus
.Large VOD Library Of Movies And TV Shows (Updated Regularly Eith New Releases)
Thanks!

Hi, does anyone provide a IPTV service that has South Asian channels and all sports channels? preferably with m3u so I can use with emby.

Looking for a new supplier
Need uk channels and channels for 3pms epl. Without needing a vpn.

Using firestick with 2 connections

Pm with prices

Hello TK community! I’m looking for the following:

- Football Channels ONLY (Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Champions League)
- Any Country
- Any Language
- Maximum 10 second delay to real-time
- HD Channels (720p)
VPN/proxy allowed
Using: VLC

1 connection prefered | Trial if possible | Not selling, not restreaming, all personal use

Thank you!(y)

Good Afternoon

Looking for IPTV please

Looking for all UK channels please, SD,HD and FHD only as Wifi dont do UHD

Would prefer no adult AND would like a good range of VOD please.

Looking for sports and vod for gigablue ue 4k in ROI running open ATV, like to record also if possible, have firestick but recording is iffy.

Looking for a good Irish IPTV Server with Sports (all Premier league matches and UFC) , Movies and Entertainment
PPv Channels - UFC and Boxing
Catchup and/ or recording desirable
a Good VOD is essential that is updated regularly with the latest series and movies
Stable and reliable essential
Good VOD essential / Doesnt have to be on the same app / server - maybe plex
Can Run it on Enigma2 / Android Box / Firestick

Hi all

I'm looking for a line compatible with 4K Firestick and/or Android TV apps.
  • Mainly after EPL/UCL football - 1080p/4K (ideally 50fps) Sky/BT plus 3pm kick offs from NBC etc included
  • UK Sky channels
  • UK/US based provider
  • Single line only
  • VOD not essential
  • Decent EPG
  • Using VPN
  • 24 hour trial please
Thanks in advance.

Looking for a new iptv server. Mine keeps freezing and unusable. Using a fire stick and want to be able to watch all the usual channels and must have a good vod/series section. Thanks

Still a bit disappointed in offers i received. Just looking for full sky package, EPG, sky q looks, no vpn needed, highest possible picture quality for channels., discord support, no reseller. 99% uptime and solid service with no annoying buffering. Im willing to pay premium prices just for a basic full sky package that i can rely on, nothing fancy. Im using nvidia shield.

Looking for a line for Firestick mainly for Premier League football 1080p+ and 50fps+. Need 3pm kick offs from american channels too.

UK / Irish channels and PPVs for UFC / boxing would also be a bonus. Dont need VOD and I don't use a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back