Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/ October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a supplier for IPTV. I have an Nvidia Shield.
Looking for UK channels, Series and Movies.

Thanks

Hi. I have been a member here for a few years. Not been on her much lately. I am looking for iptv subscription for 12 months. Willing to pay for a trial. Happy enough with sd and hd channels. Mainly just watch Uk channels and football. If all goes well I might be looking for 5/10 subs for family and friends. Need a subscription that won’t freeze much. Thanks

Hello All. Delving my way into the world of IPTV and have ordered a Firestick and plan to install a VPN (Pia) and Tivimate on to it.

Looking for a 12 month subscription (preferably with a trial to check quality) for the following:

- All UK sky channels (sports, movies etc) - HD or better
- All football/NFL games - HD or better
- PPV boxing/UFC
- Netflix, Disney+ and Prime content - HD or better
- Large VOD library of movies and TV shows (updated regularly with new releases) - HD or better
- Looking for reliability even if it comes at a premium

As I'm new here I'd prefer to deal with/ or have advice from VIP members. If I'm aiming too high just let me know.

Send me a message if you think you can help. Cheers!

Edit *** Now sorted - Thanks for the messages ***

Last edited:
Hey there. Looking for a new supplier, ideally one providing a free trial.

The priority is football (soccer) - EPL and European cups. (CL and Europa League). The main thing I'm looking for are stable streams with high fps, so I would prefer things like 50 fps AstroSport channels rather than low fps Sky, though having both options would be great. I know this is possible because my current supplier had fps AstroSport channels and BT, as well as the US channels that show football in high fps, but they've all been downgraded to 25 fps in recent weeks, hence why I'm leaving them.

Not bothered about TV or films on demand.

Live movie and TV channels would be great, but football/sport is the priority.

Any recommendations very welcome! Many thanks.

Hi, my 12 month subscription has finished so looking to try another line.

Looking for sport on 1080p and 4k if possible. Uk sports, s Africa sports, 3pm kick offs, ppv. Not too bothered about other channels or vod.

I use Google tv and fire stick. Interested in trying via Windows too but not done it before.

Willing to pay for a trial, then 12 months if all ok
Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 1-3 months subscription with the following:

- Sky DE + DAZN + Magenta (Germany)
- Sky UK + BT Sports + 3pm kickoffs
- 1080p (not bothered with 4k)
- not too bothered with VOD
- using a FireTV Stick with IPTV Smart / Tivimate (or whatever works)
- a trial would be optimal

Thanks!

Gentlemen,

My subscription with my current provider is up for renewal tomorrow and I'm looking to renew.

I mainly need Sky sports and BT sports in FHD 50fps. Plus with some India and Pakistan channels.

I'm using IMplayer on Nvidia Shield but happy to install and use any app.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m looking for the following:

All UK Sky channels, in HD or FHD
VOD - Movies and series
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff . Using 4k firestick and shield.
Watts app group if possible .
Reliable

Hi

I'm in the process of searching for a new provider that offers channels in high quality with minimal lag (especially during football games). I'm mostly looking for: UK sports channels (BT, SKY), EPL (e.g. s sports, optus sports, astro sports, now hk premier sports) and La liga channels (with english commentary), BEIN sports channels (USA and Arabic), Russian channels and Arabic channels including lebanese and egyptian channels.

I also need an option for 2 connections and to work on firestick

Hello,

Looking for IPTV that has the following...
-Web Portal to select shows and manage acct.

-**USA TV and Movie channels**

-Poland / Germany / UK shows, movies.
-VOD
-24/7 streams
-Catch-up a +

I'm Running Android TV and Latest FireStick. With Nord VPN.
Looking for minimal to no buffering.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi. I am looking for an IPTV provider that has Sly Channels with rectangle watermark having names: SkySp Action FHD, SkySp Arena, SkySP PL FHD, SkySp F1 FHD, SkySp F'ball FHD, SkySpCricketFHD (These streams are 50fps and are from nowTV)

Hi,

Looking for IPTV service with the following:
-Large selection of sports, BTN, Bally, ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, NFL, NHL, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, UFC, FITE... MILB would be a plus but not deal breaker.
-Decent selection of news sources, FOX, FOX Business, OAN, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN, Weather Channel.
-Large selection of movie channels, Cinemax, Epix, HBO, Showtime, Starz.... the more the better.
-Access to all other US channels like AMC, ION, Nick, Disney, Science/History etc.
-24/7 streams
-VOD with lots of 4K, English only, HDR10/HDR10+ would be a huge addition, same goes for Dolby Atmos / Dolby TrueHD / DTS:X audio.
-4K IPTV channels would also be nice, especially for sports.
-US Locals, ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS
-Server located in the US, preferably Midwest/East Coast
-Support multi stream on the same device.
-24 hour free trial

I will be using Nvidia Shield with TiviMate and Smarters Player for android.
Biggest things i'm looking for is US Sports, Movie Channels and access to News sources with decent quality, 1080p+ with decent bitrate with minimal buffering. (I have gigabit internet)

looking for a supplier for firstick

all uk sly+ english channels usa etc
a good selection of english VOD
vpn not required would be nice
currently using smartiptv app
paypal

thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a top quality provider to supply mainly UK channels plus a good selection of VOD that is regularly updated. I do not use own apps as I find them so sluggish and slow. Must be able to load via mac or xtreme codes to use along side mytvonlinetv2 app on formuler Z8. I am also looking for a buffer free 4k option on both the big UK suppliers plus VOD.

Free/paid trial before commitment to a long term subscription.

I am looking for a STABLE iptv service that has Sky/BT package
Requirements
  • UK sports at 1080p+ rawstream 50fps where available.
  • *** 3pm kick off e.g nbc, dazn, supersport, now sports, Optus, Spark ***
  • PPV: UFC, Boxing, etc.
  • Pak/India
  • UK /USA channels with reliable EPG/Clean Layout
  • UK Based
  • 3/6/12 Sub
  • Firestick 4K with VPN app
  • Trial if possible
  • If service is good, could potentially get 10/15subs for family and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back