Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/ October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for iptv sub , uk channels and American entertainment channels (oxygen etc), with catch up and vod , must work with tivimate, preferably without need for vpn . Using 4k firestick. Preferably from established tk veterans Thanks

Last edited:
Hello. I am looking for a greek focused server. It must be stable and freeze free with sports, movies channels etc. Also a good selection of Greek vod is a must. I can use android box or mag. Thanks.

Hi, I’m looking for a reliable IPTV service with all the UK channels, lots of US TV
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports, iFollow & EFL matches. US Sports inc. NFL, NBA, MLB. Specifically BallySun.
Also want VOD - Movies and series

Ideally with a Sky looking EPG (or any advice on how to sort this) for Firestick

PayPal please. 12 month subscription ideally with multiple devices and free trial.

Thanks

Hello.
Am looking for trial first. UK USA IRE. Sports with vod.
Looking for a provider that can give me something similar to AIRTV/Club+ TV as these seems to be the only ones that work buffer free for me due to my speeds. If you have a similar system I’d be glad to try it.
Using nvidia shield and fire stick 4K.
Will be looking to purchase 2 x 12 month subs then
Please ONLY reply if you have something similar to what I need as otherwise I will be wasting your time

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, I’m after a sub for 3/6/12 months with a trial to start with happy to pay for trial

i will be using a nvidia shield pro with tivimate

All UK Sky channels with movies + sports in HD or better
with as much catchup as possible
VOD - Movies and series not essential but is a nice if available

must have a good EPG

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a stable IPTV service that has minimal buffering, <30s delay, reliable EPG.

Requirements
  • UK sports at 1080p+, raw stream 50fps where available. (SKY, BT Sports, Eurosport, iFollow, EFL etc)
  • 3pm kick off (NBC, DAZN, Supersport, Now Sports, Optus, Spark etc
  • PPV: UFC, Boxing etc.
  • USA sports including NFL, NBA, MLB etc
  • European sports channels
  • UK and USA non-sports channels
  • UK Based
  • Single line
  • Compatible with TiviMate on NVIDIA TV Shield
No VOD required.

Prefer TK Veterans.

Please PM Trial details and pricing for 3/6/12 months.

Thanks!

Hey looking for an iptv supplier with all the sky 4k channels and bt sports 4k channels. Raw feeds for the rest of sky UK channels and us channels

Looking for the beIN English channels 1 to 3 which show the EPL 3pm games.
beIN 4K is a bonus if you can provide it.
Must be a reliable stream please, no buffering.
Will use tivimate on Android or Firestick 4K

Hi folks, looking for a VOD service only,no need for any tv channels atm. Would be using tivimate on smart tv. Thanks

Hi there, Looking for the following:
- Works with Mag Box

- No freezing/buffering, 99% uptime

- All UK sky and BT channels (sports, movies etc)
- 3pm kick off (NBC, DAZN, Supersport, Now Sports, Optus, Spark etc
- PPV events
- Netflix, Disney+ and Prime content
- Large VOD library of movies and TV shows (updated regularly with new releases)
- Nice looking, easy to use EPG

Two subscriptions for Mag boxes for 12 months and a trial would be good
Thanks!

Hi
Looking for a service that supplies a high quality sport service. Vod not so important.
Current supplier having issues hence why here.
Thanks

Hello.

Request a server for sports (football ) with stable 4K or 1080p+ channels, in french. ( canal +, rmc sport and be in sports )

Vod not important.

For tivimate.

Thanks.

Hi looking for a new provider one that ideally don’t get blocked all the time I’m aware of Vpns but know there are still services which don’t use them. I’m looking for usual Uk Chanel’s and sport and VOD
using on n videa shield and 4K firestick

Hi, I'm looking for a sub for all uk and Ireland channels, and vod , tv series. For fire stick. Free trial if possible. Thanks

Hi,
Looking for an IPTV service for use with Odroid N2+ & tivimate.

Required:

-All UK Sky & BT Channels in FHD or UHD
- 3pm kick offs
- All PPV events
- EPG
- catch up, pause & rewind
- 3 connections

A trial will be required to test the service before a 12 month subscription.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Looking for HD premiership and euro Cup football. Reliable. Something that points me in the direction of the channel for the relevant game I want to watch.

Anything else a bonus. Heavy movie watcher.

Pricing please. Must run on android phone and nvidea shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back