Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/ October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for FHD supplier,
All UK channels, in HD or better
VOD - Movies and series
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff and ppv
- Netflix, Disney+ and Prime content
- Large VOD library of movies and TV shows (updated regularly with new releases)
- Nice looking, easy to use EPG
No need for VPN
Online support

Trial would be appreciated

Looking for iptv with movies and all sports channels for use on an Amazon Cube (instructions on adding a suitable app would be appreciated but not essential)

Looking for FHD supplier for firestick,
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff and ppv
VOD - Movies and series
- Large VOD library of movies and TV shows (updated regularly with new releases)

Online support

Thanks

Can someone suggest good IPTV mainly for all UK and sports channels including PPV to work on Octagon SF8008 or FireStick 4K.
Good to have VOD and veteran sellers. Test line is a must and not looking for resellers.
PLEASE DONT SEND TRIALS!! If needed I will ask for trial myself.

Please remember to quote prices in reply

Hi,

Looking for HD/FHDsupplier,
VOD - Movies and series
Full Sky Sports & BT Sports + 3pm kickoff and ppv + SPL
No need for VPN
Online support

Looking for a stable UK IPTV.

Mainly seeking a 4K UHD Stream mainly for Sky Sports F1 but also wanting UK TV Channels in HD or better.

VOD is a bonus but not essential.

Device: Nvidia Shield 4K Pro (2019)

This message has been reported.
not sure who i have a SUB with at the moment, I'm looking to renew but I lost all my telegram group chats. please PM me if your service uses Telegram to communicate to all the members

Looking for reliable service with trial

All UK/US channels
Football 3pm games
High res VOD
One connection

Firestick 4k - currently have Smarter and Nebula installed

Hi All Looking for 4K Sports (Football NFL NBA F1 Boxing PPVS). Not worried too much about other channels, VOD, catch-up etc.

- Sports in 4k 50/60fps mainly football. SkySports, BT, Now etc.

-I have a 4k firestick Max

-No VPN/IP/ISP locks

-A free trial with the option of 1-12 month subs would be ideal. Possibly 2 connections

Thanks!

Looking for a European based good quality server with all major European Channels (Dutch/Holland , Belgian, France, Italy, Spain , Uk , Malta, Romania and Russia ) and Football , Adult and Horse racing channels preferably with Catchup

Hello!
Looking for IPTV for Amazon Firestick & LG Smart TV.
For football games including 3pm kickoffs.
Want 60 fps for Sky Sports and BT Sports - don't PM if it's not.
Want a separate category where I can find the football games that are live.
Ideally some of the games in 4K.

Thank you!

Hi, looking for 12m sub for 2 connection ( Firestick 4k and Formuler z8 Pro) Test line preferred. All UK channels full package (Sly-Vermin etc) Asian UK! India , Pakistan etc. VOD, SERIES, CATCHUP. HD, UHD, 4K, 50fps

Hi there.

I'm looking for IPTV with all UK channels including, VOD movies and TV series and:
  • 3pm football (EFL Div 1 - Charlton games)
  • VOD (movies and boxsets)
  • Best picture quality possible for sport and movies
  • Nvidia Shield & Firestick (Smarters IPTV app and/or XCIPTV - ideally no hard-coded app as I have had issues before with lack of updates and hardware compatibility)
  • I would like to sign up 4/5 other family members at different addresses on my account, hopefully at a discount...
  • Trial or 1 month to start with, ideally with a veteran as my last provider was recently deactivated.

Thank you!

Hi looking for reliable IPTV for all English football (top 4 divisions). Sky sports, BT, iFollow etc. Looking to pay no more than £60 a year (currently paying £55 for 2 rooms). Multiroom a bonus. Would need to trial tonight. Amazon Firestick. Thanks in advance

Hi

Looking for STABLE IPTV sub

Essential
  • Sky Sports and BT Sports in best picture quality possible
  • Catchup
  • 24 hr trial
  • No need for VPN

For ZGemma H9.2S stb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back