Request A Good IPTV Server - Feb/Mar/Apr 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
All sorted now with a new provider so have edited my post here to avoid wasting anyone’s time contacting me offering a free trial.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello, was lookin on duck browser to see recommendations of best ISP to use for iptv and read the messages on here so then saw iptv section so now I am here lookin for a iptv service, I have 1 I just wanna see what it's like here for any good quality ones instead of lookin around on Reddit etc anyway

Lookin for good stable iptv for footie (premier League) UK channels USA channels entertainment and sports like ESPN plus and a&e etc Canada channels like tsn etc, 24/7 channels, ppv

ALSO lookin for a VOD only service my current is expirin an I don't like the attitude of the tit who I deal with, ya get a few people these days sellin iptv an think they can talk down to ya

I use tivimate and I have an Nvidia shield

Thanks 👍

Trials also please can't just buy somethin without seein it first and also a support group on telegram or discord for reassurance

Looking for:
- UK Sports and all channels
- must NOT have adult channels
- Using amazon firestick app
- 2 lines preferred (simultaneous use from 2 different IP)
- VPN used sometimes
- Trial preferred and pricing for 1 or 3 month (initially)

Hi,
Just interested in getting into IPTV, if anyone is willing to offer a free trial with UK channels that would be great. Prefer smaller subscription periods. Will be using via tvheadend most likely.

Hi All.

I've finally given up all hope of my previous supplier to coming back to life..so I'm looking for a new supplier please. 2 Lines for firestick HD. UHD channels with 50/60fps if possible.
Sports, movies, Asian, VOD, etc

Free trial preferable before signing up

Thanks

Looking for something that gives boxsets and updates with recent programs, not bothered about the live stuff

Looking for a reliable iptv service for the firestick want all the usual uk channels, sports,movies and VOD with the movies and series if possible Would like to try a 24hr test trail, and would like to pefer a choice between 3,6,12 month subs.

Looking for stable UK service.
Been on here a while and tried most services, looking for a reliable stable backup to my current supplier.
Uk & Irish stations
Using Tivimate
VOD not required.
FHD 50/60fps if available.
Catchup a bonus
No adult needed.
24hr trial a must.

Looking for veturn with his own direct feed and no resellers please and no over subscribed customers. A good strong servers which can handle big games and big ppvs too. Looking for 3pm kick offs, ppv, Trial will be needed on 4k firestick.

Last edited:
Looking for IPTV service (6/12 months) for my FIRETV stick.

I need UK channels:

SLY Sports, Movies, etc. [full package]
SLY Indian UK [International]

Please dont contact me if you dont have the exact replica for 'SLY INDIAN UK channels'.

Only services with trial and support (via Telegram etc) get in touch please.

Ethanol 😎

- UK IPTV from direct supplier preferred
- Sky Sports F1 essential no breakage 1920x108
- French TV
- Non Buffering service
- Catch-up TV would be great
- PPV
- EPG
- VOD - Movies / Tv Series
- 24hr trial
- Less than 12 month option preferred
- Good customer support
- Using stb Enigma2

Looking for a service that has football, PPV, UK and US channels with an EPG for the UK/US v.
Will be for 1 line only on a Formuler Z10 box with my tv online 2 app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back