Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a sub for firestick. With main focus being Uk sports. Big collection of vod and catch up must be working, must be compatible with the tivimate app.

Need sub for enigma/VU box with UK and US sports. M3u link needed.
Still waiting for Vet/VIP to message (20:00 UTC)

Last edited:
Hi,
looking for a new IPTV as mine has now run out.

Uk based working off Virgin Broadband.
Looking for reliable IPTV with all the channels.
working off a fire cube, also looking for multiroom.

IPTV wanted, UK, all sports, EPL EFL, also to include VOD, 24 hour trial prefered, android app required. Thank you.

Hi, very happy with my main provider but looking for a new backup service.

Mainly interested in football - Premier league, Champions league, Europa league etc.

All 3pm kick off & goal rush channels - the more channel options the better (Peacock, Supersport, Now Sports, Optus etc.) Also on demand catch-up for these channels would be good.

UHD channels (Sky Sports UHD, BT UHD, the more UHD channels the better)

Preferably 1080p minimum - especially BT Sport & Sky Sports.

I use tivimate on firestick 4k max.

Trial required to see available channels and check quality.

Must be very reliable & stable, no going down everytime there's a big game on.

No unnecessary foreign channels that I'll never use needed. Quality over quantity.

Thanks

Last edited:
my current supplier is abbout to expire, seeing whats on offer for a formuler box. want iptv to include movies, series, all uk, 3pm kick offs and live events.
required for 2 boxes

Hi looking for iptv running on firestick 4K
With all the football live tv and movies looking for a quality service with maybe a 24 hour test line don’t mind paying more for a quality service.
Multi room option

My current sub I can be hit and miss at times with stability and I'd love to try something new.
Have tivimate on android and mainly looking for sports.
Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

I and you have the same needs, if satisfied, please share your harvest, thank you!
Hi, very happy with my main provider but looking for a new backup service.

Mainly interested in football - Premier league, Champions league, Europa league etc.

All 3pm kick off & goal rush channels - the more channel options the better (Peacock, Supersport, Now Sports, Optus etc.) Also on demand catch-up for these channels would be good.

UHD channels (Sky Sports UHD, BT UHD, the more UHD channels the better)

Preferably 1080p minimum - especially BT Sport & Sky Sports.

I use tivimate on firestick 4k max.

Trial required to see available channels and check quality.

Must be very reliable & stable, no going down everytime there's a big game on.

No unnecessary foreign channels that I'll never use needed. Quality over quantity.

Thanks

In search of a good iptv server with all sport channels, ppv, movies and tv shows. Using a firestick. Wanting the smarters players or something similar so I can stream on my phone and also to mac. Happy to buy a 12 month plan if trial line is good. Cheers

In the UK (on virgin media if it makes a difference) looking for a service for sports mostly. Would probably be using nvidia shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back