Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV sub, UK TV and as much UK football as possible. Live Events also. Using Firestick. Would like a trial initially if possible. Thanks

UK based but like all the worldwide channels particularly for Sport and PPV
3pm kick offs a must.
VODs, series and movies prefereable.
Want it to work on Firestick, Samsung Smart TV, Zgemma box.
Want to be able to have two connections at one time.

Good evening. I did request this earlier in the thread, but seems to have lost all of my messages.

I am looking for a IPTV sub that can provide Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky channels and access to 3pm kick offs for football.

I’m running Tivimate on Nvidia Shield

Many thanks

UK based but looking for for Sport and PPV
3pm kick offs a must.
VODs, series and movies a must also.
Want it to work on Firestick,
Want to be able to have two connections at one time.

Looking to trial first

Can anyone recommend please?

Looking for a UK channels so dont need every channel in the world.

Would be needing 2 connections and be using one on computer (on vlc) and other via android app on tv.

Would prefer a short trial period as well. Thanks

Looking uk channels with 4k stream of Sky Sport and BT TV,Sky channels and access to 3pm kick offs for football.
I’m running Tivimate

Hi my sub is about to end so looking to see if there is better out there. Looking for 2 connections via firestick. Looking for uk football, movies and catchup / series on demand. Looking for a trial first.

Hello, have apple tv 4k and want to get only these UK sports channels: BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2,, BT Sport 3, BT Sport 4. Thank you! : )

Looking for IPTV sub that will work on amazon firestick including movies, series and tv including sky sports and other sports channels. Current sub not working and seems to have gone offline, so looking for new provider.

Looking for IPTV sub, UK based and sports not needed but would like the usual VOD stuff, movie channels, and some US channels. Formuler box, 2 connections max. 6-12 month subs preferred with trials available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back