Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like an IPTV trial for firestick for the match tomorrow to see how it is. UK based. Sports channels (BT and Sky etc). Please only stable servers, minimal buffering

I am looking for a reliable and stable iptv service with sky, bt, ppv and 3pm sports, test will be needed. I am using the firestick Thanks

Last edited:
Would like an IPTV trial for firestick please. UK based. Sports channels (BT and Sky etc). Please only stable servers, minimal buffering. Be grateful if monthly subs are offered.

Needs for IPTV Service
  • Server with 99.99% uptime for all channels
  • No buffer
  • Free trial period to test no buffer and uptime for all channels
  • USA East Coast Channels
  • Need M3U and EPG links using on PLEX

Hi, looking for iptv trial using smarters or similar app on firestick or other android devices. Uk tv, sports etc.
Send me what you can offer

Hi.
I'm looking for a good stable service for tivimate. Multiroom option preferred. Vod and catch-up. Mainly u.k. and u.s.
Thanks

Looking for UK IPTV (Full Sky and BT) Good VOD and Series No adult
Paramount+
HBP Max
DAZN

Using enigma box - Thank you!!!!

Looking for a plex share.

Deal breaker - Large library of UK TV shows... Eastenders, coronation street, love island ( all the kind of stuff women like )
Optional - Large selection of 4k movies and tv shows, Adult content

Ideally able to stream 2-3 devices at the same time.

Thanks

Hi , I am looking for a sports only service , but if that isn't available , UK channels and sports channels only ? , I don't want any VOD , just live tv. Also if you don't supply an M3U file , if there is a kodi addon that works with the service that would be great. I would like to run IPTV in kodi.
Thanks.

Hi, looking for a reliable IPTV sub running on a 4k Firestick.. Including all UK and US Sports, Movies, VOD and Catchup.. Must also work on Tivimate and a trial also.. Thanks

Looking for best iptv for amazon stick. All UK and Ireland channels 3pm kickoff etc. Looking for the best option out there

Looking for a replacement IPTV service. UK, Sky Sports, BT Sport's and importantly, All SPFL club channels (not just rangers and celtic TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back