Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for an IPTV sub paid with paypal, paysafe etc (could potentially do crypto if I figure it out).

I'm actually looking for quite a lean service that just includes sports:
  • UK Sports FHD 50/60fps (or 4k if thats possible now?)
  • Full F1 and Football Coverage
  • All 3pm kick offs (Optus, Supersports, Peacock, Now Sports etc.)
  • PPV events boxing, ufc etc.
Then all the usual requests like low compression, no/low buffering, good support on discord or equivalent, 99% uptime etc.
Then some more specific things would be:
  • backup channels if possible
  • the ability to watch from different locations as travel a lot (potentially 2+ connections)
  • if possible VODs for the sports mentioned above?
  • ideally UK based
Just needs to be compatible with android tv. Looking for quality more than anything but at a fair price. Happy to discuss!

Would love to trial one this weekend, then purchase a month to see how it goes and 6 months after that. Also if I sound like an idiot its because I am, completely new to IPTV so I'm happy to be educated!

Last edited:
Looking for two different "packages"

If you have either of these, great!

Tivimate for both.

1. Onn 4k box. All Japanese TV. Will be used internationally.

2. Onn 4k box. Looking for sky channels 704, 706, 709 (Utsav Bharat, COLORS, ZEE TV). Interested in any other desi /Indian TV channels too. For my Indian grandmother, lol. Only used within UK

Hi, Looking for a sub for the below:
  • Main requirement is for UK TV
  • Needs to be reliable for sports mainly UK live boxing events & PPV
  • Needs to work through smarter pro app on LG TVs and NVIDIA Shield
  • 4k quality
Feel free to PM me

Cheers!

Hello after many hours of searching the internet for good provider I came across this site as recommendation and they shared this forum they wouldn't advise the provider but stated had 10+ years so I'm looking for good reliable iptv with good servers and long standing provider is the most important but I would like it to be mainly focused for UK for example uk channels and that preference at top to stop unnecessary scrolling and providing uk usa and Australian live tv with good ppv for boxing as that main watch and virgin media friendly that works well with vm thank you and I look forward to hearing from the real vip and veterans from here that can help me out I will be using a 4k firestick and it will be 3 connections (just a little edit like to use stripe payment method)
Thankyou in advance for any help

Last edited:
I'm looking for an IPTV supplier that can provide the following:
1. BT Sports
2. Sky Sports
3. All other Sky channels
4. Aus - Opus Sports (for EPL only)
5. English channels only
6. Full EPG
7. UK based servers
8. Movies (English language only)

9. I will be using Windows 11 apps and Tivimate on Google TV, but not at the same time.
10. I would like a trial, paid or otherwise
11. PayPal payment method only
12. Send me your price list

Can you help?
Please do not just send your normal "we are the best service here...." email, I know it's just a copy and paste job, but rather answer "yes" or "no" to my 12 points and/or discuss them further.

Thanks
Still looking

Hi, looking for iptv service with
-skysports/bt sports 50 fps/4k
-club tv channels such as rangers/celtic tv
-Bein Sports/Star Sports
-VOD
Thanks

Hi, looking for IPTV service for the following:
- to be used with firestick and TiviMate
- will use with ExpressVPN
- Premier league football channels
- on demand TV series
- on demand latest films
- no buffering!

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Looking for UK football, android app, PC and smart tv. free trial to check service please

Loooking for a Sub Sly TV with BT sports and Kids 24hr trail required for fire stick using Smart iptv, please send package prices

Looking for something along the following,

4K UHD Channels for BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event. UK Sports FHD 50fps channels
All 3pm kick offs
UK & USA channels with full EPG
UK based preferred
All PPV events,
High quality channels, primarily FHD, 4K, 60fps
Will be used on tivimate on Android tv
No buffering on the higher quality channels
Good support essential.
Well stocked VOD with movies & series.
Xtreme-editor preferably

Looking for established sub,

uk + us channels
all football + 3pm
full epg
quick loading channels
catch up
60 fps

long, established, quality service.
would like 2 hour+ trial
tivimate + others.

please dont waste my time

Hi,

I’m looking for w code for all UK channels, including movies, series, freeview and pay for you events (All sport including boxing)

This is for IPTV I-view on 4K fire stick

Thanks

Hi, I’m looking for a IPTV sub paid for by Paypal
Mainly for EU soccer and US NBA.

I would like the following
4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
UK Sports FHD 50fps channels (rawstream)
All 3pm kick offs (Optus, Supersports, Peacock, Now Sports etc.)
UK /USA channels with reliable EPG/Clean Layout
Good speed to US
PPV events, ufc, boxing
High quality channels, low compression, FHD, 4K, 60fps
Android TV and phone
Good support via telegram/discord etc.

Free or little amout paid trial

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
24hrs trial please
 Firestick
UK channels incl sports
US channels
Poland channels
Worldwide sport channels
catch up
Up to date TV series and movies Uk US And Poland
Tivimate and smart iptv
Based in uk so vpn has to be allowed

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking for a reliable provider that can do the following:

- UK, US, CA channels - 50/60fps
- UK Sports (Sky & MUTV)
- MUST be reliable streams - FHD is fine.
- Plenty of VOD and Catch up
- Compatible with a Formuler boxes MTVO3 program

Looking for 2 connections at £10 per month or a little more if the service is worth it.

Hi, I’m looking for a IPTV sub paid for by Paypal

I would like the following
4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
UK Sports FHD 50fps channels (rawstream)
All 3pm kick offs (Optus, Supersports, Peacock, Now Sports etc.)
UK /USA channels with reliable EPG/Clean Layout
Preferably UK Based
PPV events, ufc, boxing
High quality channels, low compression, FHD, 4K, 60fps
happy to use any app though currently using iptv smarters in Samsung smart TV.
Good support via telegram/discord etc.
VOD library would be good as well for series and movies

Hi,
Looking for a reliable provider that can do the following:
- UK, US, CA channels - 50/60fps
- All 4K Spors Channels (Sky and BT sports)
- Plenty of VOD and Catch up
- RAW channels with no watermarks

I will be using tivimate on nvidia shield tv pro

Hi,

Looking for a reliable sub mainly for live sport, 3pm kick offs. Preferably UK based with payment via PayPal.

To work with Google TV

Firestick 4k max.

Sky + Asian channels.

ZERO channel freezes TOLERATED.

I will only go for the most freeze - free option available.

Buffering exists, that's fine, but I'm willing to pay even premium rates for a freeze - free service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back