Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - June/July 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to get a decent provider, im a long term member. Please dont PM if you can offer this

1.no vpn required
2.xciptv app
3.extensive vod and series
4. Indian channels/vod(working)

Please dont waste my time, i know good providers when i test them, hoping i csn get a private provider that will be here long term

I am still looking for some very specific server dns/providers, due to my previous provider disappearing.

It is against the rules to post either the server dns or the providers names here, so I'm not sure what I'm meant to do, other than hope someone PM's me who might be able to point me in the right direction.

Require a reliable and stable 24/7 Full UK IPTV service for 12 Months to run on Zgemma using Wooshbuild and Xtreme Editor.
Full EPG
No adult
HD VOD (with regular updates)
PPV
Must also include reliable support and a short test of service as I hope to find a reliable long term provider.
Please provide details and prices.
Thanks.

Looking for full IPTV
Sky HD FHD
VOD/Movies/Tv
Sports - Sky and BT plus 3pm kickoff football games
Full EPG (Essential)

Solo2 using Wooshbuild and Xtreme Editor

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 24 hour trial. I need Irish channels, UK and USA especially USA movies.

I need full EPG and FHD and HD for Irish channels.

Service must be buffer free.
I'm using IMPlayer pro.

If all goes well I will get a year sub and my family will be interested too. Please don't message me if you can not supply the above requirements.

Thanks.

Hi looking to get a couple of test lines to try for a zgemma h7 using jedi maker something for all the family can enjoy sport ,movies and USA tv if possible

Thanks

Hi Looking for reliable supplier for 4k Firestick

UK Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Kids, 24/7 Channels, Adult, On demand, Movies and Series

Trial please - As short as required.

Looking for new supplier after being let down after 3 years!

only really needed for ifollow/ppv boxing and the odd film here and there

pm me with what you got, free trial is a must!

Hi
Does anyone do plex servers with movies and tv box sets ?
Sorry if not allowed to post on iptv section

Hi, Im looking for an IPTV service for my chrombook. I can install any android apps on this device. Looking for a free trial first.

Will need a recommendation on what IPTV app to install

Hi,
Looking for a UK provider. Running on Firestick. Mainly for Kids channels. Must be fast, reliable with EPG and doesn't require VPN. Currently using SkyXC. Would prefer it to be Sky theme. Would like a 24 / 48 hour trial of the program and costs sent over.

Also have family looking for similar to above but to run on Samsung TV Tizen OS and Tennis channels.

Finally if you do have anything that can use Chromecast I would be interested in that also.

Thank You

Looking for line for Android IPTV App, with all sky channels + international with catch up, preferably based in Ireland (but not necessary). Please let me know what app is best to use with your line, the price, and if a trial is available.

Need a test for shield/tivimate test needs to be at least 48hrs as have been stung a few time by providers, looking all the usual uk sports lots of vod thx

Hi there,

My current IPTV server subscription is about to expire. In all fairness I was considering just renewing it as it was pretty reliable but my mate recommended I shop about as there are far better available so i thought of here.

I'm Looking for a 24/48hr test as I like to get a year sub at a time so it's essential I'm happy with the performance etc.

I'm using Tivimate/Firestick setup. All UK + USA is essential no need for the rest of the world. I Like the 24/7 chan's along with VOD + Adult if possible.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back