Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - June/July 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a trial for Firestick.

Must be Monthly sub

All channels required.

Trial only needs to be a few hours if required!

Hi. Looking for vod only.
Movies and series.
I have firestick 4k.
Please let me know if you do vod only and cost with which app is required.
Many thanks

Looking for a good UK provider for ALL channels, HD/4K UK channels, PPV including 3pm kickoff football games and reliable EGP.

To use on Android TV box and or Samsung tv thanks

I need UK and Irish Channels + Sports /Movies/Documentaries/News
Full EPG
Catch-up and 24/7 Channels
VOD Movies/Tv Series
No Adult
1 sub for IPTV Smarters Pro on firestick
(Additional 2 subs for mytvonline2 in a few months)

FOR IPTV ONLY!!
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!
Hi looking for service with the usual eg, Football vod, sky UK, adult, all international channels etc, thanks.

Looking for 2x subs for zgemma h7s, ideally able to import using Jedi, working epg required. Full uk package, 3pm kick offs, ppv. Vod not essential but preferred

mike

Looking for dependable non-freezing IPTV

Using 4k Firestick

Package to include:
Full package usa and uk channels
Good selection of international channels
24/7 movies
24/7 kids
24/7 channels
24/7 music
Latest PPV & Box Office
BOXING Latest (PPV)
Latest Sports channel with 3pm kick off football !!! with out VPN
Full EPG
VOD
Series

Trial required min 48 hr

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for dependable non-freezing IPTV

Using VU+

Package to include:
Full package-UK
All Asian channels and kids working
Latest PPV & Box Office
BOXING Latest (PPV)
Full EPG

Require IPTV m3u as works well with my setup

Trial required min 48 hr

looking for prices for a few local friends & family

SPFL /club tv are a must
all uk sport
bein
optus
spark sports
now hk
nbcsn
supersport
dazn
4k content

and big VOD /Series archive +4K
or plex

Last edited by a moderator:
My current IPTV server subscription has expired and he's put his prices up but the quality hasn't improved so I thought shop about .

I'm Looking for a reliable service with support and on going updates if any issues etc . I like a 24/48hr test as I like to get a year sub at a time so it's essential I'm happy with the performance etc.

I'm using Zgemma h5.2tc Xtreme editor( living room) and Firestick (bedroom. )

I would like all full channels UK / sports / USA , PPV , VOD + Adult if possible.

Many thanks

Looking for reliable UK line
24/7 channels
Good vod selection
**Most importantly good communication and support**
Resellers welcome as long as you can have the access to do proper panel support

Need a reliable, non-freezing/glitching IPTV service from a reputable provider.

A minimum trial 48 hour trial is required. This MUST run on a MyITVplayer....need M3u file.....with epg

Package must include: FHD & HD channels please

Full SKY UK

Australia/New Zealand if possible

I dont need VOD or movies....just good quality freeze free

Looking for a new IPTV service for duplex and jedi maker.

UHD streams please and good and stable 24/7 channels section. Thanks

Looking for reliable UK line
24/7 channels
Good vod selection
**Most importantly good communication and support**
Resellers welcome as long as you can have the access to do proper panel support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back