Must have
All uk sports/movies
VOD movies and series
Preferably be able to use direct on LG smart tv
Would like a trial 8 hours minimum
Please post prices and duration and any details you think are relevant
Regards
DAK

Looking for a glitch free iptv for a E2 box, football also 3pm kick offs, ppv, movies , virgin package & vod. Using openvix

Hi im after the best iptv service available. Must be reliable, no glitching, buffering etc.

I’d like all the normal uk sky and american channels plus all the sports channels, 3pm football kickoffs, POV and vod.

I don’t have a vpn and need to buy a new box so would need a little bit of advice there please.

Cheers

Hello,

looking a IPTV sub which works on enigma2 and can create bouquets using iptvbouquetmaker etc. Mainly for sports and uk channels.

Hi I am looking for a service with UK IPTV (and VOD as a bonus) - no need for FTA.

Please let me know price and if possible a free trial (even just one channel) as I have not used IPTV before and will need to set up and configure.

Will be using Octagon SF8008.

looking for a good iptv server wwith everything vod ect all channnels compattiballe with formuluer z7 plus with epg adult as much as posibble
cheers

Looking for a trial, experienced user.
  • Will be using a Shield and tivimate (I require XC/m3u)
  • All the UK channels (must be FHD)
  • All US movie channels (must be FHD) - should include HBO, cinemax, showtime, starz, epix
  • Catchup is a nice to have
  • I want a professional service that does not advertise all over the place (if you have a facebook page or advertise on reddit I am not interested, I don't want to waste my time testing something then have it go down a month later), preferably even invite only and with limited users.
Do not waste my time or yours if you do not fit these requirements. Preferably you have a discord server or telegram group for keeping up to date with any issues.

Hi

looking for a server for vu engima2 that focuses on Good up time for UK Sport. Trial required but willing to pay small fee.

Morning,

Have tested a handful so far but looking for sports (all Scottish SPFL teams), PPV boxing.

IPTV via Firestick, would like an quick area to see specific teams.

Thanks in advance

I have a Z8 pro using myTVonline.
Looking for sports especially Premier league matches. UK + US TV. VOD.
some Caribbean TV would be a plus but not essential.
Thanks

Hi all,

Looking for a decent server. UK sports, (including the 3pm KO's), and VOD are the only essentials. Running either on a firestick on LG Smart TV.

Would appreciate a trial to test and hopefully a provider with a discord for any tech issues.

Thanks

Hi Folks

Looking for a decent provider who will support apps like Tivimate.

Mainly for sports & uk channels but anything else is a bonus.

Thanks

Looking for new provider for IPTV for UK, US and ROI

Required Features

Full Sports (Not bothered about Premiership)
Full reliable EPG
NO VPN
NO ADULT
NO VOD/MOVIES/TV SERIES

Must work with m3u for Apple TV Apps (iPlayTV / GSE Smart IPTV)

Stable no Freezing

48 hour trial (can start after 3pm kick-off)

Thanks in advance.

I’m after iptv the full sky package movies, docs all premiere league with 3pm kick offs ,foreign channels, PPV,VOD with epg on a good stable feed using XE on a E2 box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back