Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need iptv service that has sky/bt package
Will need to include
Sky sports/bt sports (preferably in 50 fps)
3pm kick off e.g nbc, dazn, supersport, now sports
UK channels (BBC, itv, Channel 4)
UK sky entertainment (sky1, comedy central etc)
Sky cinema channels
UK Asian channels (star plus, colors etc)

I will like if the service is usable on android, Windows and ios. My current devices are SHIELD, firestick 4k, Ipad and a Windows laptop.

For android devices, I would prefer to use XCIPTV

Dm me or reply but I will need a trial too. Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good reliable IPTV service with "mutliroom" multiple box connections. I used to use CCCam back in the day but abandoned my setup when all the channels disappeared. Anyway long story short. I'm re-commisioning my old equipment and want to run IPTV on them so looking for the following.

• Sky sports
  • 3pm Kick offs
  • EPG
  • VOD but not important
  • Not interested in adult content
  • Free trial if possible
I've been away from this game for a long time, so probably a bit out ouf touch, but I'd like my set-up to run with EPG and as clean as possible so i dont have to fart about looking for stuff. Equipment I have is below so please let me know what you can support and pricing please.

• Zgemma 2S
  • OpenATV 6.4 with Wooshbuild infinity
Cheers!

looking for iptv line Irish & UK chans 3pm prem lge & vod, using e2 box with jedimaker plugin, will only take 3 or 6 month sub, 3 month initially ,cheers

Hi. Lookin for a solid reliable seller. Must have all UK and USA channels and live ppv events. For siptv spp on LG smart tv, thanks

Hi guys just got a new apple tv 4k 3nd gen and downloaded stb emulator
Looking an iptv with sky and bt 50fps plus latest vod

Built in VPN not a must but preferred.
All UK TV, documentaries, movies at best quality with catch up.
UK sports at 1080p/4k rawstream 50fps where available with Ifollow for all football in lower leagues.
Large vod library including latest movies.
Stable service with no buffering.

Please pm trial details and pricing.

Looking for reliable IPTV provider to install on zgemma h9 twin box.
All U.K. sport & movie channels inc PPV
Library of VOD & series regularly updated

Looking for a solid IPTV service that work with tivimate and has a general variety of channels with a focus on football and 3pm kick offs. VOD would be a nice extra.
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a solid IPTV service with a general variety of channels polish and french but a focus on football and 3pm ko + adult, films would be a nice extra,no series uk or usa needed for firestick or e2 script

Looking for a decent service without a VPN and a working epg and American channels with epgand easy to get hold of for new subs when I get asked for them ....must be a stable service

Looking for sports, Eurosport, UK channels. m3u format if possible. Previous service continually buffered and hanged after 5-60 min so looking for a stable service.

24 hour trial essential.

Looking for iptv supplier through my buzz tv stick, want sports channels 3pm kick offs, films , all sky channels good vod and series

hi, looking for a service that is reliable and has good support with whatsapp.
1. need all FTA channels
2. all Sky channels,movies and all Sports & 3PM games
3.VOD & series
4. some catchup
5. multi room
6. sub 1,3,6 or 12 months

Work on Firestick

need to have free trail available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back