Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Sky Sports F1 and VOD (tv series and movies)

Will use firestick for TV would like to use android app on my phone and option to watch on PC.

Looking for iptv server - needs to be 4k 60fps with uk channels. One of the main channels I need is Channel S - sky channel 777. Running on amazon 4k firestick tivimate. Free trial appreciated for me to try out.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS THREAD ~ EITHER AS A BUYER, OR A SELLER, PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST, THEY APPLY EQUALLY TO ALL NEW AND OLD.

Hi
Looking for an iptv service for 2 firesticks so 2 connections

Everything included except adult please.
Looking for 6 or 12 month sub

Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a very reliable provider with excellent streams no buffer.
Looking for a large range of vod and series regular updates.
I'm using firesticks.
Would like someone who is easy yo communicate with either what's app or telegram.
Basically a really good service in a nut shell.
Thanks

Looking for reliable server.
I use a Formuler Z8 box. I do not wish to download any apps. So the service must be compatible with my box
Looking for UK and US channels, especially Sports channels and PPV.
I need a decent TV Series Library that has been downloaded properly.
Need quick trial first and then can go ahead.
Thanks

Looking for a good reliable iptv with UK channels, ppv, 3pm KO and all sports channels (will be mainly used for sport) I mainly use m3u for smart tvs, xbox and phone.

Hi to all
Using Amazon 4K firestick. Very Stable service required if possible as I don’t have massive speeds.
Irish& English with sports, vod & series. Not too pushed about international channels. Catchup is a must. Recording capabilities a bonus. Looking for built in vpn.
If service is steady will purchase.
Long time members only please.
Thank you

Looking for Full UK TV... Formuler / Mytvonline 2

- All UK live channels (inc sky) NO freezing.

- Full EPG

- English premier League, EFL, I Follow

- Live events (Boxing/UFC)

- VOD/Films 4K

- Catchup TV

Need trial for 24hrs
VIP & Vets only please 👍🏻

After Sports only

SMART TV and Firestick

(VOD, EPG, Catchup NOT NEEDED)

English premier League, EFL, I Follow, Live Channels, 3pm KOs

Need trial for 24hrs

VIP & Vets only please

Hi can someone recommend a good iptv provider, with great pic for my mag box 520 full back up and support no freezing English channels movies uk entertainment and sport and adult HD channels thanks you

Hi,

Looking for UK based channels with focus on football including IFollow. Also 24/7 channels and decent catch-up any 4K would be a bonus. VOD not required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back