Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reliable IPTV provider that can be setup via an app on an android TV box

Mainly interested in having the Sports, specifically football so Sky Sports, BT sports + 3pm Sat kick off.

Looking for a trial first.

2 connections would be good.

Looking for reliable provider with minimum downtime or buffering - especially at 3pm on a Saturday.

Must have wide variety of sports channels. Specifically EFL club channels, including SAFSee (not just the opponents iFollow)

Devices: Firestick, iOS (currently using Smarters App)

2 simoultaneous connections would be helpful too

Looking for a decent sub with good sports and UK and American channels and decent EPG and not needing a VPN
Also should be able to contact you if there is a problem.
Via a firestick and maybe Jedi Maker ( Zgemma)
Please include the price

Looking for a trial for please. Also have a friend who is looking to sub if things work out well!

All of the usual channels and PPVs etc.

I use a smart TV so need an m3u trial to test this. Please do not PM me if you cannot offer this. Thank you!

Looking for IPTV for my SHIELD And Android phone

Require:
Multiroom
UK Sly Sports (with CATCHUP)
UK Entertainment (with +1)
US & Canada Entertainment
US & Canada Sports
US Peacock/NBC channels
Supersports/Optus Sports/Bein Sports

Looking for subs for myself and 2 family members. Between us we use a Shield, Mag boxes and Enigma 2.

We need:
- Live sports especially footy
- Irish and UK channels
- Multiroom
- Catchup
- Movies and series
- No VPN needed
- Pause/rewind of live TV

Will be using a nvidia shield and tivimate.
I am looking for sports only. Mainly boxing, football and f1.
Would like good stability and good quality streams.

Looking for a reliable IPTV provider that can be setup via an app on an android TV box

Mainly interested in having the Sports, specifically football so Sky Sports, BT sports + 3pm Sat kick off.

Looking for a trial first.

hope this request is ok it's my first .
Looking for reliable provider with minimum downtime or buffering - especially at 3pm on a Saturday.

Must have wide variety of sports channels. Specifically EFL club channels, including SAFSee (not just the opponents iFollow)

Devices: Firestick and sony android tv

not bothered about vod or adult .but must be able to switch from tv to fire stick as take to work with me

Looking for
*UK raw high bitrate streams

Not interested in foreign channels, VOD or catch up.
Using firestick with tivimate.

Please provide pricing for 1/3/6/12 months.
I would also want to try before I buy.

Please do not contact me unless you provide HIGH BITRATE raw direct feeds of UK channels.

Thanks

Looking for something that mostly focuses on sports including NFL, college football, MLB, NHL, and AEW (weekly and PPVs).

I just use an internet browser on 2-3 devices.

Trial required

Only VIP and vets please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back