Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
All channels, and VOD.
Ppv events
Catchup tv
series
Using a fire stick. emu..24hr trial
then purchase a 1-month sub to check it's ok.

Hi.

I'm looking for a new supplier. As had to drop mine due to freezing and jumping.
I'm looking for uk channels with 3pm football, VOD and ppv.
if possible I do like a good selection Of the 24/7 channels.
I want to watch via tivimate on my firestick as I like the feature tivimate provides

Thanks

Looking for a new sub and thought i would see what the prices are on here,Just after a standard sub on a firestick as a backup to sat,Thanks

Hi all

Looking for a VOD service mainly. I have tv but really looking for a comprehensive on demand service. Hopefully hear from you soon.

Meant to say I have firestick 4k

Last edited:
Hi

I'm new here but have been using IPTV for a while. I just learned about raw streams and I'm looking for a good IPTV provide with good raw streams (50fps) especially for Sky Sports, BT Sports, BeIN, US, Sparks and Optus. I don't need VOD.

I use Shield TV Pro and Tivimate.

Hi,

Looking for reliable and stable server who supplies VOD and all the usual sports channels Sky, BT, Optus, Sparks, Stan, preferably in 4k and fhd where possible, stability is a must, especially during live football matches. It's quality rather than quantity I'm looking for.

I'll require a user name and password sign in etc as I'll be using IPTV Smarters app both on LG TV and laptop, one connection required as I won't be using both app's at the same time.

Please state prices etc when replying.

Hi all,
Looking for an IPTV service which is reliable, easy to use and has all UK channels with footy, movies , VOD and Adult
I'm using a new firestick so ideally would like an app to install with no need for a VPN
Cheers

Looking for a reliable iptv service for firestick 4k, anything considered but like the sky glass app, if possible.. many thanks...;)

Looking for a service with reseller panel .looking for

All FTA channels
Full sky/bt UK package
3pm kickoff and English efl ifollow SPFL
Ppv events
Catchup tv 3 to 7 days
Vod/series
Adult
Other countries would be a bonus

Must work on all magbox models From 254 to 522 and m3u lines
Must have good communication

Looking for:

UK sports (SKY, BT, iFollow (EFL))
Windows, PC
Quality is very, very important! Not looking for re-streams of sports channels. Raw/direct preferred.

No other packages (catch-up, VOD, etc.) required.

Looking for:
UK Sports such as Sky and BT
Need the streams to be 1080p and 50fps or above
Sky entertainment and Cinema channels would be a bonus
Turkish channels would also be great

NEED VERY GOOD QUALITY and will be using with VPN on Firestick Tivimate

UK IPTV service required. Preferably one that a VPN isn't required.

All UK channels Inc catchup, sports, 3pm kick offs, box office etc. Full HD channels and 4k if possible

VOD

Using Fire TV stick 4k with the tivimate app.

Would like xstream editor is possible. Not intrested in services that I can't use my own preferred app.

Would like a trial 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back