Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 24 hour trial, Predominately to be used for VOD and cinema releases but to include all sports channels.

Looking to have it installed on a fire stick but trial will be used on Samsung TV if possible.

Please include prices for monthly sub.

Cheap Reliable UK IPTV service required. One that a VPN isn't required.

All UK channels focused on stability of UK Asian channels

Full EPG

Able to be used on any device

Thanks

Hi,
I am after new IPTV line.
All UK Sly channels including HD, Sports and Movies
For LG TV Smart TV app
Test line will do to better to start with, only forum veterans, bot resellers.
Thanks

Hi I am looking for all channels including Asian ones in HD /4k. I need multi line and freeze free is a must. I will be using a firestick. Need it fast

Hi,

Looking for a reliable UK server
To be used on zgemma with full EPG, also to be used on firestick
Full UK channels
All sports + 3pm KOs
VOD
Preferably with whatsapp / discord channels for support and communication

Thanks

Looking for reliable IPTV.
Requirements...standard sky package , including Racing TV. Also require BEIN Sports. All Sky Sports. 3pm premiership football when season restarts.
Plus good selection of TV Series. I need 24hr test. If ok, I will then pay 1 month and if no problems, then pay for 1 year. I am based outside of UK and I use Formuler Z8 box

Good afternoon everyone I need a Subscription for an IPTV that has the following: All Freeview channels, All Freesat Channels, All Irish Channels and also All Sky UK & Ireland Channels (inlcuding ALL BBC & ITV regional channels), I do NOT want tv channels of any other country only UK and Ireland channels. Using Enigma2, hopefully with no use of a VPN (also I would like to have a free trial before subscribing) Please PM me Thank you very much

hello, i am looking for IPTV esp catering to Asian diaspora such as having indian channels. hindi movies etc. this is for my parents and i want it for 6 months.

I can use either ZGemma or Firestick, whichever is more reliable and easy to use. Please PM me with details.

Deepanshu

Reminder.
Requests answered outside of this thread will result in you being banned for a week.
I've just had to ban a long standing member that should know better than to pm members answering to their sub request, made outside this thread. Read up on the forum rules.

Hi, Looking for Reliable IPTV for Formuler 4K without any stuttering / buffering, no excuses.

All UK channels, full Sky inc movies / sport.
Premier League Football / Saturday 3.00pm via Prem League / Bein
PPV / Sports / boxing
Disney
Greek channels
Adult channels

VOD including recent releases, 4k no buffering.

Established sellers only please.
Want to buy 3+ subs for friends/fam.
VPN free would be preferred.
Reasonably priced primary sellers only.
Taster first please.
Real time support via Whatsapp / Telegram

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back