Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR IPTV ONLY!!
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

Read THIS thread
Hi
Reliable IPTV service required. Preferably with one that a VPN isn't required.
Looking for sports especially English premier league soccer and PPv events.
Shield TV box and tivimate app

Thanks in advance

Reliable IPTV service required. Preferably with one that a VPN isn't required.
Looking for sports especially English premier league soccer and PPv events.
Shield TV box and tivimate app

Thanks in advance

Evening.
Looking for a reliable iptv provider.

Will have to allow multiple connections, as I often watch F1 on my phone or in the car.

Please send prices for 3, 6 and 12 months

- Mainly watch SS F1 and F1 TV, so if they're available in 4k that's a bonus.

- Only interested in USA and Aus channels, not any other international ones.

- Big selection of VOD please.

- PPV

- We don't watch football, so 3pm's aren't essential/required.

Can't stand buffering, so solid provider is a must.

Using a Firestick 4k and Smarters on VM without VPN. Test required

Cheers 😊

Looking for a reliable supplier that has United States, United Kingdom and South African channels sports channels. Using tivimate on a Mibox. Anyone that has 2 IP solutions would be a plus but not a requirement.

Looking for a back up iptv, already have main so just a cheap back up is sufficient. Mainly for uk tv, documentaries etc. Needs to have decent catch up section for documentaries preferably.

Not sure if what I'm looking for exists but if it does, feel free to pm me.

Will be running on a firestick 4k, any app is fine.

Vod unimportant.

Let me know what you've got.

Looking for a cheap back up service. Vod not needed. Just needs to have UK, US and South African sports channels. I am using Google TV with Tivimate. Looking to purchase 24 month sub.

Looking for an IPTV provider from either a VIP Member or a TK Veteran:
- England, United States and Canada
- I follow NFL, NBA, EPL & EFL as well as Motocross (MavTV is a must, MavTV Select is a bonus, MavTV Plus would be insane, but I've never seen a provider with it, so I don't expect to).

Decent IPTV - Up to date is important.

Edit - Sorry, I should have specified - No Adult required

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back