Full sports Inc 3pm games
PPV
VOD , Catch up and EPG

Using firestick 4k Max with own VPN
PayPal preferred
24hr trial

Prefer veteran/VIP

Hi

Looking for a high quality ARABIC focused iptv provider.

- Arabic VOD/ Series
- EPG where possibe
- Beinsport - inc English and other FTA sport channels

Thanks

Looking for reliable UK Focused seller, Direct owners will be preferred.
UK/US Contents
International Content is must and it should be stable
doesn't allow social advertising is a bonus
Loads of VOD contents
No VPN Needed
Thanks

Looking for IPTV Sub.
Quality and reliability important.
Main interest UK sport esp Football pref 50-60fps (Inc 3pm games, lfctv and ifollow,) horse racing (bookie channels would be good)
USA french and Italian channels
Good reliable epg
Paypal preferred
Preferably experienced/veteran supplier.
Using amazon cube

Ok I'm looking for IPTV subscribtion I'll be running it on an android TV box looking for one with lots of uk sports especially premier League football /movies music channels ,and plenty of VOD series/movie options as the person I'm looking to buy it for is a major movie buff and binge watcher any good offers out there

Looking for good reliable IPTV supplier with trial, then sub
  • UK Sky Channels Movies/Sports/etc
  • VOD/Disney/Netflix/Prime
  • PPV
  • Decent EPG
Using Firestick 4K

Thanks

Looking for new IPTV sub with F1 4k, Sky Sports 4k, plenty of PPV streams, plenty of movies and tv shows. Using Firestick 4K and android phone both with smarters pro

Found a great IPTV, so no trials needed

Last edited:
Hello, looking for new IPTV provider. Current one froze at start of F1 yet again. So time for a change. Buffering on occasion is ok as long as it don’t skip content, don’t want freezing or out of sync sound. Full HD and good customer service preferable.

Would like UK sports, UK football match’s that are not on UK TV channels, VOD movies and TV.

I use smarters IPTV on Fire cube but happy with IPTV providers own software if user friendly. Also would like a working TV guide.

Payment via PayPal.

Veteran or VIP only.

Hello, recommendations plz for IPTV, the usual UK / USA, sport , news , adult etc. Not bothered about the best in the world, just reasonable and reliable. Firestick Smart App. Many thanks in advance.

Hi all,
Looking for a service centred around UK channels with a decent selection of VOD, I using tivi and would ideally like to keep using an Xtreme portal as the family is used to that app. I'm using a shield tv.

Looking for a quality, reliable IPTV service:
  1. Live UK Sport channels (e.g. all Sky Sports, BT Sport, etc.)
  2. I don’t need VOD, international channels or anything else.
  3. I have my own VPN so would like to be able to connect through this
  4. Region specific servers - not bothered where they’re located as long as they’re reliable.
  5. 4K/high FPS is required where this would be available to Sky/channel subscribers
  6. Client: either Nvidia Shield or Apple TV, I don’t mind.

Looking 1 or 3 month IPTV sub to begin with .

I'm only buying from TK vets / well established members so if you aren't one of these please don't message save your time and mine.

want UK channels, don't care about general sport but would like PPV. also want series and movies. would prefer quality and no downtime over loa ds of channels ill never watch. using a fire stick and the app must be clean, can't stand an app that looks like a child put it together

Last edited:
Looking for a quality, reliable IPTV service:
  1. Live Turkish/UK Sport, News, History, entertainment all channels
  2. I don’t want any VOD, but some international news channel is okay to have.
  3. dont want Region specific servers
  4. 4K/high FPS is required
  5. Client: kodi, plex, xteve, m3u

thank you very much.
**still looking** **should be goon on egp on turkish channels specially**

Last edited:
I am looking for a provider that has the AFN channels in particular (AFN Prime Atlantic, AFN Prime Pacific, AFN News, AFN Movie, AFN Spectrum, AFN Sports 1 & 2, AFN Family/Pulse) I have heard that these channels are ''back doing the rounds'' at the moment popping up with providers, so I wanted to see if anyone has them, would like to have a free trial if possible, thank you very much and have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back