Must have UK TV
Ppv boxing etc
3pm kick offs
Beetee sports/ sly sports
VOD movies and series and catch up
Buffer free
Ideally VPN free and prices please
no resellers please

Looking for a reliable IPTV provider for sky sports and EFL matches and kids channels mostly but ppv and vod would be great also.

I use a 4k firestick and PC to watch but 90% firestick. Please include a price list as well please. I want to start on Thursday when my current sub runs out, so any trials before then would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Looking for IPTV recommendation with All UK and Irish channels, access to all premiership games that is using a decent player to be used on HD firestick.

My current provider has been down since yesterday. Lookin for all UK channels, movies, sports uk international and USA and live football and also vod. Siptv.

I’m looking for a reliable supplier that can provide the following for Zgemma H2S

-Full UK Sly HD
-Sports UK 3pm Kick offs (Premier League and lower leagues)
-PPV
-Catch up TV
-VOD - TV and Films
-Cinema
-Full EPG
-24hr Trial

Hi looking to get a 4k firestick with all the sky channels, movies, sports, ufc , boxing etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Looking for Raw streams for football. Using Fire TV. 1080p or higher please.

Looking for a reliable but not super expensive IPTV provider. High quality sports (mainly European and PL football in English).
Using Fire TV
1080p or higher.

Hi guys,

Just finished my monthly sub with another user on here. Looking to try something different as I usually go month by month.

Using a 4k firestick that is plugged in via ethernet cable and have virmin 100mb bb.

Looking for a sky uk package, that has 3pms and ppv. A good selection of vod and adult that can be pin protected.

A basic app which fast zap times is great. I will pay via paypal friends and family.

Cheers lads

looking for IPTV provider with uk/ irish channels and VOD. Equilibrium seem to be gone and not replying at all so looking for an alternative

Looking for a service that is well established in the view of moving over 50+ customers. There is no issue with the service I have however I am currently exploring my options to see what else is out there as I don’t want all my eggs in the one basket.

please only respond if you can meet the below as I will be able to quickly understand the service. I would be hosting this myself but the costs associated outweigh the customer base I have myself at present.

looking for the following.

- panel with the ability to set up sub-reseller
- multiple sources, ideally 3 for each channel inc FHD, HD & SD sources
- Dedicated discord server
- No monthly minimum requirement for subs/credits (this will come in time as you grow, basic 101)
- uses the latest hard coded XC app 5.0.1
- Direct seller who manages there servers and actually hosts the sources on there own servers.
- multiple off-shore servers and load balanced
- VOD Requests
- UK based with US sources.
- Working EPG for all UK and US sources

TK Vets welcomed!

Cheers! 👍

Hi

Looking for high quality, premium IPTV service.

It must have:
- Raw local feed 50-60fps
- UK, US, Italy
- Sports channel and entertainment/general in high quality for Italy
- F1, MotoGP, SBK channels for the 2022 season
- PPV events
- EPG

Good to have:
- real 4k hdr sport channels (sly italy green button)

I already have a good service so only top quality required.

Android box + Tivimate.

Trial before committing for longer term.

Looking for a reliable service (it's a backup that can become first depending on quality)

French channels (from France) and french canadian if available (lots of server have problems with aspect ratio...) that are up and running since it would be the main use

As for sports, need french channels. Not interrested in events and all US/UK channels

Need m3u since I'm having an external epg provider that is more reliable than most providers and that allow me to create groups and so on.
Use TiviMate / MyOnlineTV2 as for apps. Not interrested in "ready to go custom apps": I'm sticking with these 2 ones ;)

Payment with paypal or other similar

Trial 24h to check if everything runs smoothly before buying

Located in Europe/UK preferably since by experience, french channels are more stable than US/Canada located servers (since I'm looking for french channels!)

Do not contact me if you have very few french channels since it will be loss of time for you and me ;). Contact me by PM

Thanks

Looking for:

Firestick 4K Max & PC in the same house (advice required for best apps) (2 devices)
4K/HD sport,
Cinema,
Sky channels (PPV a plus)
UK & US channels
7-day catchup & VOD
Movie archive

Advice welcome - Not used since the sky box days!

• Looking for stable IPTV provider.
  • UK channels, Entertainment, Movies, Sports, PPV, Asian/International/Bollywood Channels
  • Kodi on XBox One
  • Trial before subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back