Request A Good IPTV Server - Nov/Dec/Jan 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a the usual UK and Irish channels as well as sports and kids. Ideally the live soccer.

Mist have catch-up as well for the Irish and UK channels.

Preferably compatible with Tivi mate.

Good afternoon,
I require the following

all EPL games
Good updated VOD
All UK channels
USA music choice channels

if you have the above on your server please message me for a test and potentially a 12 month sub

regards

ghost

Hi, looking for UK sports, entertainment and VOD service. catch up a bonus, also Movies a bonus but not vital.
2 devices ideally, firestick or formuler android.
Thanks

Afternoon,

My IPTV subscription is coming to an end and am looking to see what else is on offer due to my current provider having a few server issues.

I'm looking for UK / USA TV especially Sports.
VOD
Entertainment
Movies.
PPV
No adult
I use a Fire TV with stb emu app.

Looking for the best UK supplier
Using Kodi OSMC - IPTV
Full uk tv
All Sports HD, 4k
Everything I get on Sky
VOD for movies and series
Catch up etc,
thanks!

Hi guys.
Looking for a trial first please.The usual uk,USA,sport,etc in Full HD please.VOD not important but nice.To use on iplaytv app on Apple TV and iPad And multi room/stream please.
Cheers

Last edited:
Update to my previous request... I'm really after a URL or m3u sub so I can use STB original emu( not a editor version) or tivimate... I don't want to sound ungrateful as one TK Vet in particular gave me a trail with 2 servers and VPN built in that was superb( you know who u are) but for obvious reasons doesn't provide what I really want, I understand these are few and far between now due to snakes in the grass...

I do use apps, but they really aren't my buzz, I've been around a long time and would appreciate a nudge in the right direction...

As I've mentioned before, all the crappy 2 Bob resellers without a clue or a care in the world please keep scrolling...

Cheers lads

Looking for a iptv provider for mainly US and Indian channels. I’m in the US.
For smart tv apps (smart stb or smart ip tv)
Would like a trial before subscribing.
Thanks

Hi All,

Looking for reliable UK raw streams with 4K vod(if possible) for 4K firestick (Tivimate)or enigma 4K.
Would like to test first please?

Got linked to this page from a friend.
Had issues with a previous supplier, and the one before them stopping completely, so before commiting would like to have a feel around and see what's what etc.

I only ever watch the football, movies and TV series (boxsets).
Would prefer a small trial to find out about the reliability before commiting.
Prefer monthly payments for now (trust issues from previous suppliers) but will want something more long term if possible.

I'm currently using a firestick.

Thanks.

Need a main IPTV provider no resellers please, must include
Full uk channels
Full UK Sports (Sky/BT) 24/7 channels minor/no delay - 3 pm kick-offs included
Full reliable EPG
All USA Channels
PPV (Boxing plus ufc)
Plus VOD
No buffering especially at peak times
Decent customer service
Trial for 48 hrs

Need reliable IPTV provider please. UK/US sports. 3pm kickoff etc. PPV. Using 4K firestick atm, but also android box as option. Thanks 👍

Looking 4k firestick
Ireland/UK region.
Sports, movies, box sets.
PPV
Trial for 48 hrs then annual sub and multi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back