Request A Good IPTV Server - Nov/Dec/Jan 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer needed thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded Kodi to my Firestick and then something called TvTap but the channels are jittery pixels and keep pausing. Looking for a reliable paid sub for UK football/sports, PPV Boxing & UFC. Want as high a definition and fps as possible. FPS more important than definition to me. Thanks

Hi looking for provider. Using tivi mate app on fire stick. Would like full range of channels with variety of international sports and access to PPV boxing/ ufc

Would like a trial first if possible please

Many thanks

Hi

I am looking for an IPTV supplier for:

All UK channels
UK Asian Channels
Sports

I am using a Gigablue Trio box.

Would prefer a paid 1-3 month subscription initially.

Hi I'm after a reliable comprehensive iptv with UK, US channels, ppv, 7 day catchup and a good VOD service to use on enigma 2 box preferably with multi room and a trial. Sports is most important fps and raw streams if u can supply please get in touch

Hi all. Looking for a test line as my current sub has expired and can get hold of my supplier, as follows.

UK all channels
American Movie channels
Adult
Multiroom

I use tivimate premium and normally add as an Xtream code.

Ideally I'm in for the long haul, and normally renew my subscription, however supplier has gone quiet.

Thanks in advance

Hi peeps
After stable & reliable iptv using enigma 2 (Jedi maker)
Full UK
Kids channels must be reliable aswell
Non adult
Thanks

Looking for IPTV with -

UK and Ireland
Sports (including 3PM kick offs)
VOD
raw/local streams

Using Tivimate Premium so can use m3u, stalker or xstream.

Last edited:
Looking for UK Server, with full SLY UK and EFL/EPL & PPV as a minimum. Decent VOD would be a bonus - would like a trial during football today if possible - happy to pay for it of course!

Hi looking for a iptv reseller with control panel I can login to. Required for Uk channels USA aus Canada channels adult etc. Vod ppv etc. Reliable streams.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back